SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ranven said:
How to unlock new cultures? I started a kindom but I have only stormlands, sellswords an pentoshi to choose. What has happened to Player Faction troops?
You can't. It's bugged. Instead of the Player Faction being the default you get sellwords instead. The only way to get them is to use morgh's editor to change the parties templates "pt_kingdom_7_reinforcements_" (player faction reinforcements) to the troop id number 356 (player faction men at arms). In this way you will get your faction men at arms when you recruit troops at a town/castle.

VenceslavTheMarksman said:
I found a bug. For some reason, the Free Cities,
the Dothraki
and the Iron Islands (!?) start a massive war against each other. I don't know anything else about the issue, but it seems to be posposed if I change my travel direction or if I teleport myself using cheats.
This is because the diplomacy for the Free Cities is unlocked, which means that the AI will start wars/make ceasefires and so on, while in westeros the factions go to war through events (iron islands go to war with the riverlands and the north, and can't change that). In my game Braavos btfo of Dragonstone, Lys/Mir destroyed Tyrosh and Pentos is now advancing in Westeros.

KratosMKII said:
Ranven said:
How to unlock new cultures? I started a kindom but I have only stormlands, sellswords an pentoshi to choose. What has happened to Player Faction troops?
You can't. It's bugged. Instead of the Player Faction being the default you get sellwords instead. The only way to get them is to use morgh's editor to change the parties templates "pt_kingdom_7_reinforcements_" (player faction reinforcements) to the troop id number 356 (player faction men at arms). In this way you will get your faction men at arms when you recruit troops at a town/castle.

I found a bug. For some reason, the Free Cities,
the Dothraki
and the Iron Islands (!?) start a massive war against each other. I don't know anything else about the issue, but it seems to be posposed if I change my travel direction or if I teleport myself using cheats.
This is because the diplomacy for the Free Cities is unlocked, which means that the AI will start wars/make ceasefires and so on, while in westeros the factions go to war through events (iron islands go to war with the riverlands and the north, and can't change that). In my game Braavos btfo of Dragonstone, Lys/Mir destroyed Tyrosh and Pentos is now advancing in Westeros.

Thank you, because of your help, I managed to set this up correctly. I also created my own troop tree from the scratch ^^ Thank you again.

Sergio_Morozov said:
Also, some units are useless, such as scouts, hunters, merchants and begging brothers.

They give bonus to player's skills.
Nope. I checked. And using Morgh's Troop Editor doesn't fix it. It seems like you can't change their stats.

I definitely get bonuses, it shows up as a green boost to every companion. I know for some of them I need 5 or more in my party to get the bonus, so only hunters seem worth it, but for Red Priests and such I get an immediate boost with just one. I just set them in their own category, and leave them at the very back of the battle field.

Option to send a message to "Persuade a lord to join us" in city/castle, while having own kingdom, is bugged. Games gives you random dialogues (for example: sending a message to Jon Umber of the North, minister is talking about Dothraki and Khal Polo).

Also, fief improvements option from city/castle doesn't count party skills.

Edit: Diplomacy is bugged as well. After recognition, you have an option to make trade treaty and non-agression pack. After making non-aggression pack, minister options are messed up, proposing you "Defensive pact" as an option 1 and again "Defensive pact" as the second one. Trade treaty also disappears.

Edit2: Lord's troop reinforcement is too fast, not sure if based on lord's wealth. In one week I've beaten a full army of landless lord four times. I'm playing on campaign: easy (I know that difficulty lvl affects that too

Edit3: Time for some positive feedback - music is not good. It's damn excellent. Moar :smile:

Ranven said:
Strange. Even Carver (which has 1 point in engineering) gave a bonus in my game.

Ranven said:
Edit: Diplomacy is bugged as well. After recognition, you have an option to make trade treaty and non-agression pack. After making non-aggression pack, minister options are messed up, proposing you "Defensive pact" as an option 1 and again "Defensive pact" as the second one. Trade treaty also disappears.
Diplomacy in Westeros is locked.

Ranven said:
Edit2: Lord's troop reinforcement is too fast, not sure if based on lord's wealth. In one week I've beaten a full army of landless lord four times. I'm playing on campaign: easy (I know that difficulty lvl affects that too
Yes. In the beginning i got sieged every 2-3 days by the Vale, and each time by 800-1700 soldiers.

KratosMKII said:
Ranven said:
Strange. Even Carver (which has 1 point in engineering) gave a bonus in my game.

Ranven said:
Diplomacy in Westeros is locked.

Ranven said:
Yes. In the beginning i got sieged every 2-3 days by the Vale, and each time by 800-1700 soldiers.

Sorry, wasn't precise enough: Fief improvements doesn't count party skills while trying to upgrade by using senechal option to make an upgrade.

EDIT: Another bug: There is no chest in Dragonstone castle, sadly.

Street Fighter (ACOK Edition):
WARNING: You'll have to use cheats (money, experience and teleporting). Also, BrainyBots is a must.
1) Create a character
2) Choose a "fighting style" (type of armour, type of weapons, mounted, dismounted, etc.)
3) Go all around the world kicking elite arses!
How?
-Recruit peasants from a realm.
-Level 'em up as far as they can get in every branch of the faction's troop tree.
-Engage each one of them in single combat in a town's arena. Two rounds, if you lose or win two in a row (if not, three rounds to untie), it's definitive and if you loose you'll have to start all over again (4ex.: you've defeated a northern archer and a northern spearman, but the northern horseman bested you, then you'll have to fight against all of such faction troops).
-BOSS FIGHTS! Recruit special troops from the castles and towns of the realm, and fight against them in the final instance.
Just thought about this yesterday. Enjoy!

HaveniteLannister said:
Hello - is there a list of big events in game? I know only these events:
- Crowning of Renly
- Support of Highgarden
- Crowning of Stannis
- Crowning of Balon
- Dothraki Invasion
And few optional events
- Wildlings
- Crowning of Aegon
- Support of Dorne
- Frey changing sides
- Tywin coronation
- Crowned Stag questline
Any other events?

How do I get frey to change sides?

ACOK 2.1 patch 1.

Short bug report: There is no "next page" button on the 2nd page of the list for choosing a companion to export/import.

Situation: got 2 companions in starting town; 1 guy I already edited and the woman "Melly Waterman". She cannot be found on the 2 pages of the "camp-->take an action-->export/import-list". Short view of "troops.txt" revealing way more possible companions as shown in the list. The list ends with "Fenna", which leads to the conclusion, that there should be more than 2 pages.

Is there a quick fix, that I can apply myself - or can someone else confirm the bug?

K, think I am off to a great start. I managed to get 28 plated horses in 49 days, marry Barbrey Dustin, fight in some tournies and done a few quests. I have 11 companions with me and 52 army cap. I am level 12. I don't tend to kill anyone in the fighting unless some Lord/Knight comes close to me with an uninjured plated warhorse.

Getting warhorses and swords is my favourite part of the early game. It's quite fun, especially since my side tends to suicide charge into the enemy, which means you, in your crappy armor and whatnot, because you are an eternal recruit, has to wade into danger before the horses run off the map or the swords despawn, that's if the horses survive the initial charge.

Often I was taking off after day 15ish as after an initial flurry most places don't fight often enough to be worth trailing armies, but only the Norther/Riverlands Lords use plated warhorses, so the chance to pull one are limited, but it's a gold mine when the Reach enters the war and fights the Lannisters. I am also friends with everybody, even the Lords I've had to knock out to get their stuff lol

Don't get too focused, I have been lanced in the back quite a few times while trying to actually target a castle forged sword from the back of my barely alive plated warhorse.

Speaking of, I managed to grab 25 castle forged warswords and have bought some business with 21k in the bank. I find value in spawning the wildling invasion BEFORE KL is taken, because the war that gets declared on the North as part of that event doesn't really matter since they are already at war. When KL is taken, the Westerlands makes peace with the North and the Riverlands.

Having plenty of fun, don't know if it's worth it to start this way, or just farm gold chalices from cities that have been taken or just cheat myself some money, but I love the early game.

Don't store troops in your wife's castle, she disbands them. Beware declaring on an Essosi faction, cycling alliance may end up putting you at war with nearly everyone despite having already wiped out your initial target.

Back
Top Bottom