SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ahhh, crap. Probably so then. I have the file still, could I just copy it over and replace the old one in my mod folder? Or would that break my current game?

Nah it will be fine. If you want to be extra safe you can always keep copy of the outdated on you are using.

Personally I tweaked a few stats in mine, elongating Truth to 120 for horseback as without the longer sword you end up just doing mount charging damage 95% of the time because you have to get so close with an 85 length sword. I also lowered the weight on a few items like light plate armor and heraldic chainmail hauberk.

Arcon said:
Cozur said:
Any particular reason you didn't install the patch?

Hi Cozur, thanks for all the hard work you've put in on this Mod, it has added a few hundred hours of gameplay to Warband for me.

I get a bug (2.1) where after the end of naval combat instead of ending, I keep seeing a message 'Reinforcements have arrived.' over and over. I hit tab long after last enemy is dead and it asks if I want to retreat. I minimized the game for 10 minutes and came back it was finally telling me to hit Tab to end the battle. I am not sure how to avoid this but do you know of any way to fix this? I had over 1k combined troops vs enemy's 150ish with battlesizer 300.

I've found this buggy behaviour changes when graphics options are changed (really!), so you may try using DX9 instead of DX7 (or vice versa) and changing texture quality.

this mod is ******** amazing....all i wanted to say

oh yea and please fix "sallos far-seeker" vanilla dialog...he\she keep saying they are the legitimate king of the sarranids.........

Hi

im new to the forums
I've been playing this mod, and its awesome!

But i have two questions. In the tips section - it says:

1. Staying overnight in a tavern will mean half pay for troops - i tried this, i.e. i stayed in a tavern on the night of payday, and i still had to pay full wages. How is this supposed to work?
2. Holding Control in party view whilst upgrading troops for quick movement - i tried this too. Holding control doesn't do anything. How is this supposed to work?

Thanks

produno said:
Doom_Carrot said:
Ok, I'll try tomorrow, hopefully the changes will be applied to my current game!

If you change your item_kinds you will need to start a new game otherwise your item ID's will be mixed up.

Oh, ok  :sad:  I'll try anyways, but back up my modules folder just in case.

Coolh8c said:
2. Holding Control in party view whilst upgrading troops for quick movement - i tried this too. Holding control doesn't do anything. How is this supposed to work?

When you are in a party screen, and
a) there are troops to upgrade - "Rclick" upgrades one, "ctrl+Rclick" upgrades all eligible troops of the selected type.
b) you are moving troops to/from garrison, prisoners or similar (give troops, patrol, transfer) - "Rclick" moves one troop, "ctrl+Rclick" moves all troops of teselected type.

When you are on the world map
"space" stops your movement and passes time slowly.
'ctrl+space" makes time go fast and does not stop movement.

Siege scene bug

Scene: Siege of Stonedance
Issue: Half of the offensive side's soldiers spawn in the air by the siege tower, and are unable to move

So, I kind of defeated the Khalassar (ACOK 2.1 with patch), but it would not "cease to exist". They have no fiefs. Nothing happens. All the lords are defeated and nowhere to spawn in. Nothing happens. All the lords are sitting in my prison. Nothing happens. Anything special about them?

On a side note, anyone saw an explanation of how lords join another faction when their factions is destroyed or is about to get destroyed?
Because when i destroy a faction, its lords tend to randomly go to other factions (including mine), but if I strip a faction of its fiefs, but leave lords on the map and make peace with the faction, lords tend to come to me (I have most land of all factions) ?

here again to bring to the mod creator attention another thing i encountered....the villages under the control of dragonstone have village description of the vanilla desert villages...

so to sommonize all i personally encountered so far that need to be fixed  :

1. asllo far-seeker have vanilla dialog

2. dragonstone villages have vanilla descriptions

Hi,guys. I'm superninja76,a noob. (Certainly not a noob to m&b though!)
So,i got this mod and quite honesty,I love it.
One question though,is margaery in the mod or not? I can't seem to find her!  :sad:

superninja76 said:
One question though,is margaery in the mod or not? I can't seem to find her!  :sad:

It would be nice if after Renly is finally killed and you have captured King's Landing and executed everyone, maybe we should get marriage offers from Mace.

superninja76 said:

I was looking through items and saw Margaery's dress and Sansa's dress but have not found either in-game. Maybe they will be added in 2.2 or I did a poor job finding them.

Sergio_Morozov said:
So, I kind of defeated the Khalassar (ACOK 2.1 with patch), but it would not "cease to exist". They have no fiefs. Nothing happens. All the lords are defeated and nowhere to spawn in. Nothing happens. All the lords are sitting in my prison. Nothing happens. Anything special about them?

On a side note, anyone saw an explanation of how lords join another faction when their factions is destroyed or is about to get destroyed?
Because when i destroy a faction, its lords tend to randomly go to other factions (including mine), but if I strip a faction of its fiefs, but leave lords on the map and make peace with the faction, lords tend to come to me (I have most land of all factions) ?

This is probably because they have a caravan or two somewhere on the other side of the world. This happens in native as well, although they are substantially harder to track down in acok because the world is just so damn huge.

My advice: Just keep those lords prisoner, and do not let them take a castle/city. Their caravans will eventually get killed by bandits/your kingdom, and they will cease to exsist.

Doom_Carrot said:
Sergio_Morozov said:

This is probably because they have a caravan or two somewhere on the other side of the world. This happens in native as well, although they are substantially harder to track down in acok because the world is just so damn huge.

My advice: Just keep those lords prisoner, and do not let them take a castle/city. Their caravans will eventually get killed by bandits/your kingdom, and they will cease to exsist.

Ah, so caravans and patrols count too!

That's interesting. I think I'll just give them a city so all their stuff could group into it, then kill them all!
Or maybe... maybe I'll actually cheat to see that rogue party...

Awesome mod. One thing though. I saw that you made the characters more similar to the books than the show. Could you do the same thing for the items? I'm not saying that the show's designs aren't imaginative, but they skip or alter some really interesting designs described in the books(kings guard armor and Tywin Lannister's armor are a prime example of this)

Back
Top Bottom