SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Why is Aegon's armor so weak? My mail coif offers better protection. I would buff that **** to Lordly plate armor status and add a matching pair of black gauntlets. That armor is too awesome to be so sucky. 

reiksmarshal said:
Why is Aegon's armor so weak? My mail coif offers better protection. I would buff that **** to Lordly plate armor status and add a matching pair of black gauntlets. That armor is too awesome to be so sucky.
I prefer kraken helm and decorated mail armor with an ironborn shield, I put all that on Ser matrim osgey, he looks BADASS, especially on his mail destrier. As for myself I just go the steel plate armor with renlys helm, looks kingly.

I winced when I visited the Eeyrie. That castle design would be a hell for any besieger.

Black-knight-blues said:
Here's another curious thing. My greatsword lost the ability to stab. Anyone else ever got that?

Yes. The one with 122 reach and slender blade.

reiksmarshal said:

Because it's old, damaged, and has been drown in water for years like Tyrion said when he gave it to you?

reiksmarshal said:

Aegon's armor? Do you mean Aemond's armor from that quest Tyrion gives, or Aegon, the one who invades the Stormlands?

Switched to Dothrakis, Dothraki lords are naked inside, and they so oftenly defect, was it intentional ? only one city of Volantis is remained but already some 3 or 4 lords are defected.

Also Volantis's most settlements are towns, was it also intentional ? considering there are so few towns in other regions.

Black-knight-blues said:
Speaking of which, I saw an LP on youtube where the player had a helmet like this(picture) but I couldnt find it even with the cheatmenu. Anyone know if it was removed from the game or if it is some seperate armour add-on mod?
7c73a6a6786e38baac3ddbcc5684eeee.jpg

I believe you'll find that helmet (or something similar to it) in Pyke or Lordsport.

Argonian_Hippy said:
Black-knight-blues said:
Speaking of which, I saw an LP on youtube where the player had a helmet like this(picture) but I couldnt find it even with the cheatmenu. Anyone know if it was removed from the game or if it is some seperate armour add-on mod?
7c73a6a6786e38baac3ddbcc5684eeee.jpg

I believe you'll find that helmet (or something similar to it) in Pyke or Lordsport.

Closest i've seen is the helm Balon Greyjoy wears.. If you mean the same one you can definetely buy it from those two towns. Appears pretty randomly though.

I hate those pentoshi skirmishers, when I'm seiging, they destroy my troops with those spears. Only thing that is good when take Pentos, is that the spawn point for their troops is terrible so once you get to the spawn point it's all over for them, their infantry sucks.

Completely off-topic, but has anyone else come across some uncanny foreshadowing in their game?

Had to smile when I saw this..

FPHhoFB.jpg
Should I expect a raven with a wedding invitation?  :???:

iC1 said:
Completely off-topic, but has anyone else come across some uncanny foreshadowing in their game?

FPHhoFB.jpg

Wow, I honestly haven't.  :sad:    But make sure Roose Bolton burns !

JabdiMelborn said:
...After some script Errors cames out my boat started to go on the mainland...

...here some screens:...
NFfTmBp.jpg

e6oDPdn.jpg

N.B.:...my boat was traveling from Iron Islands to Seagard...

ciauz^^,
Jab
Same happened to me once. I shouted about Victarion siling the dothraki sea for a few minutes then reloaded

iC1 said:

FPHhoFB.jpg

Holy toledo, that'd brilliant.

As for reiksmarshall - the armor of Aemond One-Eye is over 170 years old, of which a significant period was spent submerged in the God's Eye lake, chained to the corpse of a great dragon and with the Dark Sister impaling the helmet. In other words, it's a suit of armor that was once lordly in quality, but subjected to such treatment that any lesser suit would have disintegrated well before.

JabdiMelborn said:
...After some script Errors cames out my boat started to go on the mainland...

...here some screens:...
NFfTmBp.jpg

e6oDPdn.jpg

N.B.:...my boat was traveling from Iron Islands to Seagard and i use ACOK v.1.2...

ciauz^^,
Jab

I think if you go to camp screen then exit out again you change back from boat to horse.

iC1 said:
I think if you go to camp screen then exit out again you change back from boat to horse.

Yeah. Had it just yesterday. I thought if I went to the sea then restarted the game, it would go back to normal, but after that, it didn't so I decided to catch some fishes instead. That fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom