SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

UnclePutte said:
Solomon36 said:
Those new wights hurt :smile:

Tell me about it! First the buggers ran away from me at speed 6.3 or so, leaving me chasing them until I'd circled the entirety of the north twice, and when I finally caught them, they beat the crap out of my 72 medium level guys with just 48 of their own!

After that, I just decided to let the wights go run around Karhold and pick flowers or whatever, while I went to White Harbor and just lied to them about killing the wights.  :mrgreen:

I had 76 including 19 companions and they stomped me lol was fun

ehm.. i noticed an odd thing .. I havent seen any lords on the field.. All lords are sitting in their castles and nothing goes on..  I'm on like 10th day or something..
(Talking bout 1.2)

Azsouth said:
is there any way to acquire the axe from 1.1. Think it was called bone-breaker, did the same quest only this time in 1.2 it gives a valyrians steel one hander not the axe and if you can't aquire the axe is there any weapons like it in the mod atm, because using a masterwork greatsword just doesn't feels as awesome as that axe did. :/ I understand 2 handers got nerfed but it couldn't have been that bad, that giant axe you get from the tourney is pretty much useless since an enemy can get like 10 shots off on u in the time it takes to swing the damn thing.

also possible bug, mya stone and the chick in Pyke's lord hall (the name escapes me atm) are stripped down to their underware.

Bonebreaker is gone. But there is still a 2 handed sword and 2 handed mace (valyrian) so just go get one of those

kifff said:
ehm.. i noticed an odd thing .. I havent seen any lords on the field.. All lords are sitting in their castles and nothing goes on..  I'm on like 10th day or something..
(Talking bout 1.2)

Don't use cheats.

First of all the mod is incredibly stable  :grin:. Does anyone know if the artefacts like Aemonds armour and the old Andal sword have any purpose besides combat?

joell267 said:
First of all the mod is incredibly stable  :grin:. Does anyone know if the artefacts like Aemonds armour and the old Andal sword have any purpose besides combat?

Don't think they have any other purpose besides being cool

Solomon36 said:
joell267 said:

Don't think they have any other purpose besides being cool

Thanks for the quick reply. Shame that they aren't more useful  :cry:

Like summoning dragons? Armour and swords are made for combat if i remember correctly.

Am I the only person having major problems with this mod?
All of the graphic/sound modifications seem to just not work, so I'm stuck with a GoT setting with vanilla graphics and sounds, how do you fix this??

Tybalt_ said:
PsykoOps said:
Tybalt_ said:
PsykoOps said:
Where was the option to disable shield bashing again?

Camp > Mod options should be it.

I thought so too but couldn't see it. Did they rename it or embed that feature to some other combat change?

That's weird. I believe there's a button on the bottom right/left while in the mod options menu, could be there? I'll launch to check.

Edit: No, can't find it anywhere.

Is there any way to manually disable it? Like editing a file or console command? It completely ruins 1h + shield gameplay  :evil:

Any way to disable the negative events? I already lost -8str -5 agi and -2 int... It not too bad I just switch to one of my companions but I doubt its the intention to make your starting character a charisma mule for the army...

I love these pop-ups events Cozur, a certain young fella' offered himself to me. It certainly was, "Refreshing".

Manfred von Scarlet said:
I hate to ask such a terrible question but how do you shield bash? I don't see any mention of it in Mod Options and clicking while guarding is not triggering it.

Buy a new shield, like reinforced heater shield. That's when I noticed it.

I must be really unluky, I'm loosing a lot of Stats because of random events..

For exemple, the event where you must chose betwin a Septon, a Wise woman and a Maester after an injury, the lesser evil seems to be the Maester (only loose 1 strenght).
Is it a way to not loose stats on this kind of event?

Also, be gay, gain 1 strenght...

Just robbed a beggard lost 2 strenght and 2 agility! WTF?!

Some events you lose stats whichever option you choose.

Did you read the dialogue properly? I doubt you lost stats if you robbed him (Succesfully(GG on robbing a beggar by the way)). Were you unsuccesfull? Did he kick your ass?

Back
Top Bottom