SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Leesin said:
Hiya, just wondered if anyone else here has experienced a bug where you cannot see the banners above friendly troops even with the option turned on in the settings? Can't seem to find the issue and I just can't play this way :sad:.

I have only experienced this in ship battles. Is it happening both on land and at sea for you?

iC1 said:
Leesin said:
Hiya, just wondered if anyone else here has experienced a bug where you cannot see the banners above friendly troops even with the option turned on in the settings? Can't seem to find the issue and I just can't play this way :sad:.

I have only experienced this in ship battles. Is it happening both on land and at sea for you?

Ive only had it happen on land not at sea. And ive had quite a few sea battles since my keep is on an island.

Maurizioam said:
chunder_bot said:
it would be really cool if you could higher tolosi slingers from someone whilst on the way to meeren

Meeren is a village?Town?
its technically a city but its not on the map its part of a quest and the yunkii have them in there army so it would be cool if when you passed through slavers bay if you could hire a few or if there was a merchant wondering like the unsullied

Hey i got a problem, when i end creating my character and get attacked by the bandit the game stops working before i could even start the fight, is there any way to fix this? i've already redownloaded the mod, but yet nothing changed.

Hey, great mod. Been playing it the last few days.

Is there anywhere a list of the quests or item locations for this mod? Not a spoiler list but just a general sort of direction for what to look for. I've been playing with the Westerlands for quite a while (first joined Tywin's army, then pledged myself as a vassal) and not encountered any quests whatsoever.

Also, is it possible to buy/loot Military Cleavers or War Cleavers in this mod? All I seem to be able to find in the marketplace are arming swords, great swords, scythes or spears.

Egregious Balzach said:

Is there anywhere a list of the quests or item locations for this mod? Not a spoiler list but just a general sort of direction for what to look for. I've been playing with the Westerlands for quite a while (first joined Tywin's army, then pledged myself as a vassal) and not encountered any quests whatsoever.

There are strange rumours in the North of wildlings crossing the wall, go to Winterfell if you are interested.
I have even heard of rumours of dragons far to the east on the continent of Essos.  If you are adventerous I would go to Pentos and see what the fuss is about.

Egregious Balzach said:

Also, is it possible to buy/loot Military Cleavers or War Cleavers in this mod? All I seem to be able to find in the marketplace are arming swords, great swords, scythes or spears.
War Cleavers and Military Cleavers are available in this mod.

Egregious Balzach said:

i tend to find the cleavers in the north so you may need to sneak into barrow town or into white harbour  but for the quests its a good idea to check out the lords halls of towns see who is about. and whilst your in the towns you might as well buy a bussiness (oil or a brewery) then your dennars will quickly stack up :grin:

ScottyAJ2 said:
There are strange rumours in the North of wildlings crossing the wall, go to Winterfell if you are interested.
I have even heard of rumours of dragons far to the east on the continent of Essos.  If you are adventerous I would go to Pentos and see what the fuss is about.

lol thanks.

chunder_bot said:
i tend to find the cleavers in the north so you may need to sneak into barrow town or into white harbour  but for the quests its a good idea to check out the lords halls of towns see who is about. and whilst your in the towns you might as well buy a bussiness (oil or a brewery) then your dennars will quickly stack up :grin:

Barrow Town and White Harbor. K I'll check em out.

This mod is so great, M&B and GoT are a match made in heaven :grin: The immersion is huge because the setting is just so perfect, I'm really impressed.

Anyway, I was looking through the mod options, and there is quite a lot there. I haven't played any singleplayer mods in a long time, so any suggestions on what to turn on and off, what works best with this mod?

Mithras said:
This mod is so great, M&B and GoT are a match made in heaven :grin: The immersion is huge because the setting is just so perfect, I'm really impressed.

Anyway, I was looking through the mod options, and there is quite a lot there. I haven't played any singleplayer mods in a long time, so any suggestions on what to turn on and off, what works best with this mod?

Depends on what way you play I suppose but I would suggest turning on the mini map and the option for your units to charge after you've been knocked out.

Back
Top Bottom