SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Uhoh. Two more days until I own Warband and I think this will be the first time I actually play a mod before trying the native game :grin:

Concerning water travel: The Game of Thrones Mod (work in progress) has it - they posted a video of a galley moving over water there. Maybe those guys can help you?

Wombat said:
You can also disable the "extra spear damage vs. horses" by breaking camp and going to mod options.

That's what I did! It is just ridiculous getting touched with a spear from a peasant while your horse stands still and shortly after collect yourself from the ground...(tsssk)

But apart from that: GREAT THANK YOU to cozur for doing this mod! Really good!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm having trouble with the mod. I downloaded and extracted the files like normal, put them in the appropriate mod folder, but when I try to start the game it crashes and tells me that it can't find Stormlands Horse Specular. I checked to make sure the file is where it should be and I have v1.143 installed, it shouldn't be a problem with not being up to date. Any help getting the mod to work would be greatly appreciated.

desric said:
I'm having trouble with the mod. I downloaded and extracted the files like normal, put them in the appropriate mod folder, but when I try to start the game it crashes and tells me that it can't find Stormlands Horse Specular. I checked to make sure the file is where it should be and I have v1.143 installed, it shouldn't be a problem with not being up to date. Any help getting the mod to work would be greatly appreciated.

redownload  and overwrite files

NEW BUG....(maybe you guys know about it)
Okay, it has happened to me twice now.
I take a Castle & say I want to wait until I decide who gets it.
I then station a Garrison from my own troops there to reinforce it.
I go to my HQ and say I will take the castle for myself.
I go back to the castle, and nearly the entire garrison I left there has vanished!!!!!

This is REALLY annoying, as I have lost my knights, thorn guard,Unsullied, etc etc....They have just VANISHED!!!!..I overwrote my save, so I can't get them back..... :cry:
Morale was 99, heaps of different food, heaps of $$$$ in treasury.
This MUST be a bug.

The latest Castle to have this happen to is:-
Dragonstone's "Sharp Point".

Cozur can you please tell me, is this an ongoing problem?
Are there any more "Haunted" Castles that do this?

Uber Uther said:
NEW BUG....(maybe you guys know about it)
Okay, it has happened to me twice now.
I take a Castle & say I want to wait until I decide who gets it.
I then station a Garrison from my own troops there to reinforce it.
I go to my HQ and say I will take the castle for myself.
I go back to the castle, and nearly the entire garrison I left there has vanished!!!!!

This is REALLY annoying, as I have lost my knights, thorn guard,Unsullied, etc etc....They have just VANISHED!!!!..I overwrote my save, so I can't get them back..... :cry:
Morale was 99, heaps of different food, heaps of $$$$ in treasury.
This MUST be a bug.

The latest Castle to have this happen to is:-
Dragonstone's "Sharp Point".

Cozur can you please tell me, is this an ongoing problem?
Are there any more "Haunted" Castles that do this?

Harrenhal?  :lol: kidding. Someone also posted about the same bug but in a different castle so I guess it is really  a bug

You did read in the garrison troops option that some of your troops may be lost if the castle doesnt belong to you?

Its not a bug.

Donkerman said:
You did read in the garrison troops option that some of your troops may be lost if the castle doesnt belong to you?

Its not a bug.

On another note, updated the thread with new updated pictures and a bit more information.

Donkerman said:

Its not a bug.
Hmmm...no I didn't see that...
Where is it?

I thought that only happened if you were a Vassal and decided to take back your oath of feilty.

WHERE IS MY PRISONER?

I just did a successful prisoner swap, but I can't locate my Lord who was released.
I was told that he had accompanied the messenger I sent to do the swap, but he can't be found anywhere.
The messenger has rejoined my Party.

Does anyone where the released prisoner has gone to?
I went to his castle to see if he was there, but no joy.

Also, when I check "location" for him, it says he is being held captive???.....

Updated the first post with the following, under the "Done stuff" part:

Completely redid the outlaws. Added Dothraki Raiders to the Essos continent, along with Pirates, Slavers and Essos looters. Added Westeros looters instead of the default ones, to Westeros. Added Ironborn raiders to the Stony Shore, to somewhat brighten up that god forsaken place. Redid all the other outlaws.

Updated Diplomacy to 4.1

Added new map icons.

Redid some parts of the map.

Added a multitude of new mounts.

Currently working on adding Targaryen invasions. Fight off Aegon and Daenerys.

Finally I could play this... and it is fantastic.

It's so much fun to ride through Westeros... yeah!

Love those companions, looks like you did quiet a lot of them. Though sometimes the stats do not match to what they think they can do, but that's human: to boast :wink:.

Is it just me or does anybody else have a few missing tavern keepers? Have visited around 15 or so (looking for companions) and maybe 5-7 of them had no keeper?!? WAD? My fault? Anybody else?

Now... off to Westeros  :razz:

Cozur,

Any release date for the new version ?
Could you upload an intermediate RC with the new stuff you announced in the last post ? Water travel and Targaryan invasions could wait a little. I'd like to test the new features and don't want to begin a new campaign as I'm not too far in the actual one. Please :smile:
Easily one of the best mods around here, if not the best.
I'll give you full support and will send you my new armor pack ASAP for you could integrate it for the following RC with water travel.

Cheers.

I agree with others : North with spears only is not an option. Add some side weapons please

Back
Top Bottom