SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well that's awesome. Just found a huge gamebreaking bug that requires you to Alt F4. Luckily I wasn't using realistic saves or I might have been stuck in the siege screen.
20180712205043_1.jpg

On a side note, this new siege time is ridiculous and only effects the player. It takes a total of 108 hours with engineer 8 to build siege towers for the player, but only like 12 for AI lords. Just get rid of it. I don’t really want to wait however long it takes to build a siege tower just for it to break my game.

The mod is still good, but i dont understand why did you remove essos troop trees, i like a lot more the essos troop trees in 4.1, it feels like you remove a chunk of content just to justifie the new sellsword troops, i think that sellsword have to be just in taverns, not backwards. Hope you add again essos troop trees and recruitment from villages.

locochombok said:
The mod is still good, but i dont understand why did you remove essos troop trees, i like a lot more the essos troop trees in 4.1, it feels like you remove a chunk of content just to justifie the new sellsword troops, i think that sellsword have to be just in taverns, not backwards. Hope you add again essos troop trees and recruitment from villages.
I just want veteran sellsword halberdiers back

Riverland Household are so powerfull and agressive, how to defeat in battle because they massacre army of Ser Daven Lannister, my lord

Didn’t cozur say the “player in other parties” bug was fixed in previous versions? I’ve stumbled on it again but in 6.2. Was fighting in a tourney as a soldier in Ser Baelor’s army then out of nowhere I see my characters name get knocked unconscious, but I was still up. There was actually an exact duplicate of me that would not move in the tournament. I didn’t see this at all in my last save for 6.2, and now I’m seeing villagers run around with a copy of me.

Gotta give credit where it’s due though, I’m very suprised by the economy in 6.2, I’ve made 100,000 coins off of trading. Tools and oil to maidenpool, that’s all you need to know. Still, doesn’t seem like spices and myrish carpets can be sold in westeros for an enormous profit like they could in 2.0, but maybe I’m just bringing them to the wrong towns. And to top it off, my enterprises are pulling in 1000-2000 a week, so that is beautiful, I don’t think they were that profitable in previous versions since 2.0

beanywalrus said:
Didn’t cozur say the “player in other parties” bug was fixed in previous versions?...

Did he? I do not recall.

There were some attempts to determine what causes it though.
And at least some occurences seemed to be linked to reloading a "shortly before battle autosave" after conclusion of that battle.

Arnulf Floyd said:
How to activate Brotherhood of Winged Knights quest, I must complete Beyond the Wall in order to unlock?

You need to be a Vassal of the Vale. Don't need to complete beyond the wall.

The quest is very difficult imo - bring your own horse but you will be provided with crap weapons going against very well armored opponents.

The tournament helm is worth it though with 90 armor

6.2 is very nice, but also has some serious issues. For starters, the game falls apart past day 200 when the Targaryens invade. Diplomacy just absolutely breaks the game. I don't go a single week without war and peace being declared, all between the same factions, again, and again, and again, and again. Another thing is that the unlocked diplomacy makes absolutely zero sense, why is Volantis declaring war on the North? Why is Qohor declaring war on the Iron Islands? Why is Pentos invading Westeros? Why is the Vale invading Lorath during the war of the five kings? Why is House Targaryen declaring war on the Qevir Khalasar? Why are the free folk declaring war on Braavos? It utterly ruins the experience. Diplomacy between Westeros and Essos must be locked. Completely. Including the invading factions. It completely breaks the experience when Lys invades the Reach in the middle of the war of the five kings. It breaks the AI. It breaks everything. The mod has had this issue since diplomacy was unlocked, and the fact that it's still a thing? This is getting borderline unplayable. On top of that, 6.2 has serious stability issues. Tumbleton siege is broken - instantly crashes. I cannot go forward with my save because of this issue. I also HAVE to save before and after every battle to avoid being set back by CTD's. There are also bugs still existent that have yet to be fixed. King's Landing still has broken pathfinding. The disappearing garrison bug still exists and has been in the mod since at least 2.0.

I have seen same thing because logically Essos not have part in War of Five Kings, I not have encountered still stability issues

Over the course of years, I have noticed there are many features in this wonderful mod, which are both desired and undesired by many posters simultaneously...

I wonder, what if they were made toggleable...

Arnulf Floyd said:
I have seen same thing because logically Essos not have part in War of Five Kings...

Did not the Iron Bank give credits to the participants? Did not the Pentoshi try to send the Dothraki hordes away onto the Westeros?

Sergio_Morozov said:
Over the course of years, I have noticed there are many features in this wonderful mod, which are both desired and undesired by many posters simultaneously...

I wonder, what if they were made toggleable...

Arnulf Floyd said:
I have seen same thing because logically Essos not have part in War of Five Kings...

Did not the Iron Bank give credits to the participants? Did not the Pentoshi try to send the Dothraki hordes away onto the Westeros?
There’s a fine line between a single magister arranging a marriage and directly declaring war on the 7 kingdoms.

Does anyone knows if the quest "Brothers" is in the game? If it is, how do you activate it? I find the dialogs while I was translating the mod to spanish, and its also listed in the files with the other quests. Aparently its given by Tyrion after completing The Kings Attention, but I cant find him now.

Anyone know a tweak for stopping companions leaving? Spent like 400 days fully equipping them with the best stuff possible then they all hate each other :sad:. No complaints about this version I really enjoy it especially the easy guildmaster access, had a love hate relationship with updates due to having to find them all again :smile:. Keep up the great work.

I'd like to suggest quick economy fix. Previous versions had proper economy and tax income from villages and castles and now it is almost impossible to play end-game, not to mention starting new realm. Anyhow good job :grin:

Cianog said:
Anyone know a tweak for stopping companions leaving? Spent like 400 days fully equipping them with the best stuff possible then they all hate each other :sad:. No complaints about this version I really enjoy it especially the easy guildmaster access, had a love hate relationship with updates due to having to find them all again :smile:. Keep up the great work.

I used this one, and it worked for me in 4.1. Did not check in newer versions, but should work too.

Back
Top Bottom