SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sergio_Morozov said:
Silencer325 said:
I've only just recently purchased M&B Warband and wanted to try this mod but it's not showing up in the module list for me. I'm running version 1.168 on steam. I noticed the last update was for 1.166 so maybe that's the problem. Is there any way to get this working or a way to downgrade my game version? I love GOT and this mod looks awesome. Any help is appreciated.

It definitely does work with 1.168. How did you install it?

I downloaded it from moddb.com, extracted it and copied it over to my mount and blade warband modules folder.

Silencer325 said:
Sergio_Morozov said:
Silencer325 said:
I've only just recently purchased M&B Warband and wanted to try this mod but it's not showing up in the module list for me. I'm running version 1.168 on steam. I noticed the last update was for 1.166 so maybe that's the problem. Is there any way to get this working or a way to downgrade my game version? I love GOT and this mod looks awesome. Any help is appreciated.

I downloaded it from moddb.com, extracted it and copied it over to my mount and blade warband modules folder.

Does it look like this:

ivTPXPM.jpg

Sergio_Morozov said:
Silencer325 said:
Sergio_Morozov said:
Silencer325 said:

Does it look like this:

ivTPXPM.jpg

Yes
Pz2pNq0.png

Edit: Could there possibly some conflict with floris?

Once-upon-a-time ACoK used Floris as a base. If you've tried reinstalling, and all of the files including module.ini are in there, I have no idea why it wouldn't be showing up on the launcher. May be a long shot but uh, you did try scrolling on the mod select menu, yes?

Epicrules said:
Once-upon-a-time ACoK used Floris as a base. If you've tried reinstalling, and all of the files including module.ini are in there, I have no idea why it wouldn't be showing up on the launcher. May be a long shot but uh, you did try scrolling on the mod select menu, yes?

Well just started it up again and it's showing. I swear it wasn't there before but it's at the top of the list. Really hoping I just didn't see it at the top before lol. Anyway thank you guys (Epicrules, Sergio, Sky and Desiderious and anyone else if I missed you) for all the help. So pumped I can play it now! Really love this community btw, can't wait for bannerlord.

Was about to ask if you're on Linux or Windows, but if it's already fixed then great. Have fun. :grin:

I'm sure all Mount and Blade fans are horribly itching to play Bannerlord.

This mod is amazing but I have a question does siege mod work properly for you, because waiting after 30-40 days the castle commander still doesn't give the castle he says the same thing over and over again that they can hold it forever. is this a bug or you cant starve a castle in acok ?

Epicrules said:
I have never managed to starve out a castle in any mod I've ever played, not even Native. Infact, I don't even know if their food supply diminishing actually does anything.

Works in VC, though the food supplies are reduced to about a week in that. Dunno if they changed starvation in other ways.

Epicrules said:
I have never managed to starve out a castle in any mod I've ever played, not even Native. Infact, I don't even know if their food supply diminishing actually does anything.

I conquered Qohor once by starving them out. Eventually they just start losing ****loads of troops until they run out if I remember correctly.
I'm not sure, but I don't remember them trying to parley. They just sorta lost troops until I could walk in and capture the place lol

destroy116 said:
This mod is amazing but I have a question does siege mod work properly for you, because waiting after 30-40 days the castle commander still doesn't give the castle he says the same thing over and over again that they can hold it forever. is this a bug or you cant starve a castle in acok ?

After a castle 'runs out of supplies' its garrison starts to become 'wounded' gradually, but at the same time 'wounded' troops heal, so it still takes some time after 'run out of supplies' threshold to make garrison small enough for it to surrender.

Sergio_Morozov said:
destroy116 said:

After a castle 'runs out of supplies' its garrison starts to become 'wounded' gradually, but at the same time 'wounded' troops heal, so it still takes some time after 'run out of supplies' threshold to make garrison small enough for it to surrender.

I've never had the number drop before the estimated days were up, but if you pay close attention after that, checking the numbers every day rather than chatting, I've seen 400 man garrisons fall to 50 or so troops, and you have to strike. I've never had them outright capitulate without vastly outnumbering the total garrison amount (including the wounded troops), which, well, I don't bother sieging in those circumstances.

Stravask said:
I conquered Qohor once by starving them out. Eventually they just start losing ****loads of troops until they run out if I remember correctly.
I'm not sure, but I don't remember them trying to parley. They just sorta lost troops until I could walk in and capture the place lol

Wow, that's really impressive. Just how much food did you bring to do that? Did you bring a cattle herd as big as a Dothraki horde or something?  :shock:

This events are getting better and better.

Before I could atleast get some renown, now every option reduces my renown from -10 to -50. Except for the first option, which gives me 250 gold (Yay!). Feels like my character turning into mad king  :grin:

Sky Warden said:
Stravask said:

Wow, that's really impressive. Just how much food did you bring to do that? Did you bring a cattle herd as big as a Dothraki horde or something?  :shock:

At 8-9-10 leadership morale loss from starving is totally negated.

Back
Top Bottom