Game breaking faction/kingdom snowballing balance problem

Users who are viewing this thread

could it be related to workshop income being broken?

no i think it has to do with lords getting captured by bandits and not being able to rebuild their army once they got defeated. Secondly factions fighting a war against one enemy end up in stailmate situations once they are at war with 2 - 3 factions they end up losing territory very paired with that clans start to switch sides this adds up to the snowball effect where one faction basicly rules over all calradia.

Last edited:
I'm not denying many others have it, but I really don't have this problem, I got to 30 hours of gameplay and each kingdom has maybe changed by one or two castles each (either lost or gained). How the hell is this happening to you guys?

No need to be snarky

That really did not mean to be harsh. Thats, why I added the last sentence. I would really like to know how I can work with the problem. My comment was more of a irony. I never quarrel in discussions. If its negative, i dont write it. no one cares for it. Your question was like, how i can succed to have that happend to me too, so i answered ironically that we would like to know your experience, how not to.

That really did not mean to be harsh. Thats, why I added the last sentence. I would really like to know how I can work with the problem. My comment was more of a irony. I never quarrel in discussions. If its negative, i dont write it. no one cares for it. Your question was like, how i can succed to have that happend to me too, so i answered ironically that we would like to know your experience, how not to.

The winky smily looks really ironic if you don't know the person, also "best intentions" is almost always used ironically... I can make a thread about how it hasn't gone to ****

One thing I've noticed that might be contributing to this is that when factions are at war, lords from the losing faction slowly defect to the winning faction. So if a faction is doing well in a war, not only are they gaining loot, settlements, and the benefit of not having their army completely destroyed, but they are also gaining new lords. The more lords a faction has, the greater its max strength.

One thing I've noticed that might be contributing to this is that when factions are at war, lords from the losing faction slowly defect to the winning faction. So if a faction is doing well in a war, not only are they gaining loot, settlements, and the benefit of not having their army completely destroyed, but they are also gaining new lords. The more lords a faction has, the greater its max strength.
They fixed this yesterday night, maybe try it out?

For reference:
9IqE5Ff.jpg

I was really enjoying the game. I can handle a few bugs, crashes and minor imbalances but when this happened I became super disenfranchised with the game. I didn't want to continue, nor did I want to start a new game seeing as it's a fat waste of time when one kingdom gobbles everything up.

This also happens relatively early. This happens around when you finally start having the strength to compete with smaller factions.

For reference:
9IqE5Ff.jpg

I was really enjoying the game. I can handle a few bugs, crashes and minor imbalances but when this happened I became super disenfranchised with the game. I didn't want to continue, nor did I want to start a new game seeing as it's a fat waste of time when one kingdom gobbles everything up.

This also happens relatively early. This happens around when you finally start having the strength to compete with smaller factions.

I have literally 0 snowballing

Supporting armies that come to the aid of a sieged town/castle looking at the enemy sieging army and doing nothing is probably the biggest issue. Even when they can crush them by sole numbers.

Is this still happening with last 1.0.2 patch?

Someone said that devs fixed lords defection. I haven't been able to test it yet

Agreed, first game Khuzaits took over 75% of the map in under 365 in-game days. My second playthrough has the Battanians quickly eating up Vlandia and W. Empire, and N. Empire dissolved Khuzaits. Again, under 365 in-game days.

I know it's random as to who snowballs, but the track record I've been seeing is Sturgia is super weak.

This is the biggest game breaking fault I have right now, because I typically like to make a lot of money by trading early in my games and not forced to join a faction before one or two get too powerful and eat the continent. Hope they fix this as soon as they can.

Agreed, first game Khuzaits took over 75% of the map in under 365 in-game days. My second playthrough has the Battanians quickly eating up Vlandia and W. Empire, and N. Empire dissolved Khuzaits. Again, under 365 in-game days.

I know it's random as to who snowballs, but the track record I've been seeing is Sturgia is super weak.

This is the biggest game breaking fault I have right now, because I typically like to make a lot of money by trading early in my games and not forced to join a faction before one or two get too powerful and eat the continent. Hope they fix this as soon as they can.

Have you tried a new game since the last update?

Back
Top Bottom