Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

adriankowaty said:
Are you Swadian vassal?
If yes, do you see recruit troops menu?
If yes, do you see second technological stage troops after clicking on free slot?
If yes, do you see arquebusers after clicking on 2nd stage?
If yes, just click on them and start training.

Yes, I've just become and no I don't see any recruit troops menu

ludyc said:
adriankowaty said:
Are you Swadian vassal?
If yes, do you see second technological stage troops after clicking on free slot?

You need to own the castle/city to be able to train the troops from the management menu
And you need the appropriate building created

Juggern said:
ludyc said:
adriankowaty said:
Are you Swadian vassal?

You need to own the castle/city to be able to train the troops from the management menu

Oh, I see, thank you. Does this apply even if I build my castle?

ludyc said:
Juggern said:
ludyc said:
adriankowaty said:
Are you Swadian vassal?

Oh, I see, thank you. Does this apply even if I build my castle?

I have just built my own castle today and I was able to recruit troops. Only access to tier 1 for the moment but when you do, it asks you what tier you want so I gess if your country has access to better troop tier you can then select those.

Hi, I just maxed out my first colony and it now has all the buildings it needs, 200 people, and 700% efficiency. The only problem is that I still need to bring it food, which is just annoying because inventory space is always a problem for me and it becomes even more of a problem with that food for the colony inside.

If I build more wheat farms, will it give my colony more food by itself every week, or is it like the tradegood producer where only 1 can be used because it is a special building? If somebody can help me I would appreciate it  :grin:

ruledarkman said:
Hi, I just maxed out my first colony and it now has all the buildings it needs, 200 people, and 700% efficiency. The only problem is that I still need to bring it food, which is just annoying because inventory space is always a problem for me and it becomes even more of a problem with that food for the colony inside.

If I build more wheat farms, will it give my colony more food by itself every week, or is it like the tradegood producer where only 1 can be used because it is a special building? If somebody can help me I would appreciate it  :grin:

Farms, tool makers, quarry and lumberjack are all multiplied by efficiency %. So 50 food farm will in fact produce 50 * 700% = 350 food.
Build a farm and you never have to care about food anymore.

please i really need help. at day 80+ i own jerusalem from a crusade. however, uniformity is dragging the town down, cant destroy the mosque cant even convert town to cristianity, how do i raise religion uniformity so that i can have at last a good kingdom

I'm facing a bug that I haven;t heard of before. I can only visit my workplace after getting a potion once. After that, there is no option to ever visit any of my work places. have tried in 4 cites, all the same bug.

I accidently talked to  Rabi and changed my religion, but i really want to go back and be a good christian, i build a church but can't fond a priest to let me change religion... any help pls, i'm loosing relationship with all the Swadian lords when i talk to them :sad:

For some reason there are always some villager partys following me and then it looks like they would join my party. When i see them and click on them, they say they are from a raided village (at that time), one time it was Rizi a Swadian villlage. Is that normal at this mod? Because i know for shure the left over partys (villagers) from raided villages are always ("noramlly") going to the raided village and then disappear in it, go to the village..

Great Mod like I it much!  :grin:
Well the music sucked, so i had to change it.^^
THX for all

I'll start by congratulating the owner of this mod for this amazing mod.

I have 2 questions:

1) If i dont visit my workplace after taking the apprenticeship before finishing my masterpiece for awhile does my apprenticeship gets cancelled? because for me the option to visit my workplace is gone and my % at making my masterpiece has been reset to 1%, and when i talk to the guild master there is no option for apprenticeship anymore, and when i want to buy an enterprise in my case i only see carpenting, which was what i got as an apprentice. and is it limited to 1 apprenticeship in any town? what i mean is can i do multiple apprenticeships at the same time?

2) in the tournaments i change the display of the arena to native but it never changes to native it stays on the OSP i believe its called, is there a fix to this?

iDumDum said:
I'll start by congratulating the owner of this mod for this amazing mod.

I have 2 questions:

1) If i dont visit my workplace after taking the apprenticeship before finishing my masterpiece for awhile does my apprenticeship gets cancelled? because for me the option to visit my workplace is gone and my % at making my masterpiece has been reset to 1%, and when i talk to the guild master there is no option for apprenticeship anymore, and when i want to buy an enterprise in my case i only see carpenting, which was what i got as an apprentice. and is it limited to 1 apprenticeship in any town? what i mean is can i do multiple apprenticeships at the same time?
First, you can't take apprenticeship in 2 town at the same time. If you take more than 1 apprenticeship at the same time, the apprenticeship you take in the first town will be canceled. Second, you only can take 1 apprenticeship for a job in 1 town and open an enterprise related to that job, so choose carefully to massive profit.

As I received no answer I am asking this question again:
Tulkas1 said:
I have a question about the formula regarding technological advancement written in the options
dzlcx.jpg

The -3 at the beginning stand for -3%?

Tulkas1 said:
As I received no answer I am asking this question again:
Tulkas1 said:
I have a question about the formula regarding technological advancement written in the options
dzlcx.jpg

The -3 at the beginning stand for -3%?

I suppose it is, otherwise no kingdom would ever advance, for it would be a negative probability (assuming reasonable playtime).

Back
Top Bottom