Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Commoners trading regardless of wars going on makes sense. (war was mainly things for lords, I suspect normal people wouldn't care much)
I would still expect greedy lords to seize all ennemies lords properties at any opportunity so if they are lords of a city, getting house or rents from ennemies lords would be easy for them (and entreprises are blocked when at war with the faction owning the city)

Juggern said:
Commoners trading regardless of wars going on makes sense. (war was mainly things for lords, I suspect normal people wouldn't care much)
I would still expect greedy lords to seize all ennemies lords properties at any opportunity so if they are lords of a city, getting house or rents from ennemies lords would be easy for them (and entreprises are blocked when at war with the faction owning the city)

On the other hand such actions might force a lords hand to attack said city, i know i would rush to a city where i had 2-3 good paying houses and a stupid lord forced me to chop down his garrison.

Heyo.

How do I vassalage to a faction leader? They alway something with 'pigswill'. I do not know what to do.

Great mod though. I really love the new scenes etc. :grin:

MithrellaS said:
Heyo.

How do I vassalage to a faction leader? They alway something with 'pigswill'. I do not know what to do.

Great mod though. I really love the new scenes etc. :grin:

Raise your prestige and become a part of the nobility, what King would take a filthy peasant as one of his lords.  :twisted:

Hi there !

I've just discovered M&B WB some weeks ago (I mean I already knew the game but never was willing to try it, foolish I was !) and after plenty of hours on the native version, and then with the diplomacy mod I felt like good features were missing.

Fortunately I found a topic on the french forum about Nova Aetas and I immediatly decided to try it !

But I am a bit disturbed by the new polearms animations, I really enjoyed the native one, especially when riding a horse because I get used to it.

Is there any simple thing to do remove the new animations and get the native one instead ?

Anyway thanks for the mod, it seems wonderful !

Hi, I recently started playing Nova Aetas and I had a few things I was hoping I could get some help on. Much appreciated in advance  :grin:

1. In my colony I am on stage II so far, and I was wondering if adding in another one of those buildings that give me +5 tools p/week or +5 timber p/week would give me an extra +5 p/week. Is it like that, or is it a one time thing?

2. Just checking to make sure, efficiency means that whatever you're producing is multiplied by that much, rounded down to the nearest whole number, right? As in if I have that building that gives me +5 tools p/week and I have 300% efficiency..... that means I get 15 tools per week?

3. Same thing as what I asked for #1 and #2, but applied to the cash resource. In my colony it is Ivory, so basically does putting multiple of those building that give me +1 ivory give me more than +1?  And if I have 300% efficiency and one of those buildings, do I get +3 ivory per week?

4. It says that you can only have 100 structures in your town, but what do you do after that? It just seems like by the time you get to the end stage of a colony you would have more than 100. Of course, if the answer to #1 is that you can only have 1 of each special building then I suppose this is invalid.

I feel like I have more that I'm forgetting right now, but if someone could answer these it would be very much appreciated. Thank you and good job to the owner on a mod far more advanced than any other!

@Ruledarkman
Good to see you playing Nova Aetas too  :smile:.

1) There is only one building available per resource. Note that there are no cumulatives in Nova Aetas as in other games.

2/3) True, applies for all resources, food and tradegoods. Note that resources max is 50 and food max is 650. Max for tradegoods stock is 15.

4) You can delete some buildings to save up space. But I don't think you'll make it to hundred buildings  :smile:.

Just ask whatever you want. Don't hesitate. Have fun!

Hi, one question. Swadia has advanced to stage IV and they have arquebusiers and halberdiers etc. how do I acquire them? Do I have to be Swadia's vassal, because I see I can't train them from village recruits.

Are you Swadian vassal?
If yes, do you see recruit troops menu?
If yes, do you see second technological stage troops after clicking on free slot?
If yes, do you see arquebusers after clicking on 2nd stage?
If yes, just click on them and start training.

Thanks so much for the help! This mod is great, I'm becoming a merchant lord that's gaining prestige through being in guilds and gaining money through enterprises. I've joined Zendar and now with this info I can make New Zendar the best colony in the New World!

Hello,

Could someone please tell me if there are traits for look for when chosing a lady to marry (aside from pretty/beautiful)?
If she becomes the country minister, does any of her trait affect something?

What are the traits to check for vassals? (aside from loyal)

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom