Fix matchmaking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Fix matchmaking! It's been impossible to play and earn gold for customisation for a year now. People are just not there.

Fix matchmaking! It's been impossible to play and earn gold for customisation for a year now. People are just not there.
yes it's starting to be long, it's been 1 year since the skirmish and the captain is broken because of the ranking. its blocked in 2 v 2. Impossible for people to join during the warmup. fix this and also the penalties for people who leave during the party

It’s not that people aren’t there. This is because it is impossible to join more than 2v2 except if it is groups that launch at the same time.

It’s not that people aren’t there. This is because it is impossible to join more than 2v2 except if it is groups that launch at the same time.
I am just shocked at how quickly they are addressing this problem. I thought my country had the worst authorities in the world. But apparently these guys are keeping up. Their speed of correction is off the charts.

Its in the beta patch notes that it's apparently fixed, so just wait a few more days/weeks for the 1.2.x patch (I know, it's been too long).
Hell yeah, I love Captain Mode, I've been missing it since the ranked system was introduced. I was already hyped for 1.2 SP changes, but this makes it even better! Hope I get to see some good old teammates I used to enjoy playing with. I know there's custom Captain Mode, but it's slower and I don't like it that much.

Its in the beta patch notes that it's apparently fixed, so just wait a few more days/weeks for the 1.2.x patch (I know, it's been too long).
Can you please show me exactly where it is? I am so p*ssed off frankly. I have over 2300 hours, and those skirmishes were my favorite thing. I tried ctrl f and search for "skirmish" in the patch notes, but found nothing. Will they really fix it? Frankly I don't understand why such an easy task takes so long to fix. It's not like they have to code a whole new game. Matchmaking is a code that even ChatGPT could write frankly. I mean I don't wanna be rude, but cmon dude, how long has it been? smh... And don't forget that these guys sold over 5 million copies. It's not some underground game from 2006.

I think it was mentioned in 1.2.5 that the games now get populated during warmup or something like that and we had a closed play test (Skirmish MM on beta) to figure out what wasn't working to identify issues.

I think it was mentioned in 1.2.5 that the games now get populated during warmup or something like that and we had a closed play test (Skirmish MM on beta) to figure out what wasn't working to identify issues.
"Updated the matchmaking rules to support populating existing games to full capacity during the warmup phase." Link to the patch notes here.

wait times are not reflected correctly (they all say 00:00) and there is nobody playing because everyone doesn't want to wait for servers to populate when they can see other custom captain servers that are populated. list the official captain server on the custom board.

Welp it was pretty good for a few days, now the matches are getting cancelled left and right because people keep leaving during warmup apparently. Same problem as almost a year and a half ago. But hey at least I do get to play sometimes.

they fixed offical capitan mode? wow, it only taked a year and a half to fix something that worked even on beta XD
I will give it a try.

hope they can understand that we're not asking for much lol, just for basics things

Back
Top Bottom