[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

but it is an unarguable fact that the best players from warband, and in fact the overwhelming majority of good players, are not playing bannerlord. with that in mind, it’s not inaccurate to say that the Bannerlord community is made up of players who were bad at Warband, is it?

And of players who never played WB. And players who were at the very top in WB but didn't have the most spectacular skill of enjoying the same stagnant game for a decade. Although I don't really see what's even the point of bringing up how good someone is at a different game? I don't think anybody made claims about their WB skill here?

I thought I'd seen everything there was to this discussion, but apparently there was more. My bad, I should've edited my other post.

I don't really keep track of who plays Bannerlord how often and I think you do even less. There was a period of time not even a month or so ago when many good players did in fact play a lot, and I'm not sure how exactly we've reached the point where something as "‘Bannerlord’s community’ right now is just people that were bad at warband enjoying the feeling of being good at bannerlord." is in any way an accurate statement.

I'm also regretting my wording now that I've found out that you're the type of person to lose his ability to read between the lines and jump to nitpicking when you have to defend your view. I guess this is a forum after all. Ultimately, the reason I responded was because I can clearly see you are belittling the entire Bannerlord community based on vague impressions just to feel better about yourself in this moment. I think that's quite a sad display and I didn't think you'd be that type of person. Oh well.

you're accusing me of nitpicking whilst saying I'm wrong about top Warband players not playing Bannerlord because they were playing a month ago? the game released a month ago, so of course they were playing when it first came out...

you're right i shouldn't have directed that statement as globally as i did, because it isn't true that the ONLY people in Bannerlord's community are 'people that were bad at warband enjoying the feeling of being good at bannerlord', that statement was directed more-so towards DM and the like. again, i am not belittling people that like Bannerlord, i am belittling Bannerlord itself.

And of players who never played WB. And players who were at the very top in WB but didn't have the most spectacular skill of enjoying the same stagnant game for a decade. Although I don't really see what's even the point of bringing up how good someone is at a different game? I don't think anybody made claims about their WB skill here?

the reason you are confused like this is because you haven't seen the steam logs between DM and Argentum, which was essentially the DM guys saying that top Warband players are not good in Bannerlord and that they are the best. that's how Warband skill came into the discussion. it also was mentioned by Yans' involvement in the discussion, since his point was insisting that 2012/2013 WB players were just as good as 2015-2020 WB players, which is just illogical and demonstrably untrue.

I mean is gibby entirely wrong? The people left plAying bannerlord are the ones who usually weren’t top tier in warband. Those are also the people that defend bannerlord being really bad in its current state. The only reason 95% of people Na are still playing bannerlord right now from warband is either because of boredom, tourneys, or because they wanna 3/0 VK

it also was mentioned by Yans' involvement in the discussion, since his point was insisting that 2012/2013 WB players were just as good as 2015-2020 WB players, which is just illogical and demonstrably untrue.
The funniest thing is that u cannot prove im wrong :smile:

And cmon currentwarbandproplayers, we in bannerlord dont care about your reasons of not playing Bannerlord. You play one game (Warband) and we play another (Bannerlord). Nobody in Bannerlord wanna hear about your Warband achievements, coz we play different games with you guys.

I dont like DM either, but if u want to prove they are wrong and not good, then beat them here, in BANNERLORD. If u dont want to play the game in its current state, for whatever reasons, then u have no right to convince everyone DM is bad, coz you've done nothing to change our opinion.

Once more - you are good in Warband, ok! not arguing with u, but prowarbandplayers showed nothing in Bannerlord yet. And if you keep whining here about Warband (which is different game), then i ll start posting great medieval castles we built as RS in Minecraft to show u, who is the real badass in medieval games.

the reason you are confused like this is because you haven't seen the steam logs between DM and Argentum, which was essentially the DM guys saying that top Warband players are not good in Bannerlord and that they are the best
Okay Gibby, so you made all that drama because of this one line in my obvious bait to Argentum in private chat?
Screenshot_242.png

Never claimed you are bad, just that you guys aren't top tiers anymore. I do admit claiming that we are the best tho :smile:

The funniest thing is that u cannot prove im wrong :smile:

And cmon currentwarbandproplayers, we in bannerlord dont care about your reasons of not playing Bannerlord. You play one game (Warband) and we play another (Bannerlord). Nobody in Bannerlord wanna hear about your Warband achievements, coz we play different games with you guys.

I dont like DM either, but if u want to prove they are wrong and not good, then beat them here, in BANNERLORD. If u dont want to play the game in its current state, for whatever reasons, then u have no right to convince everyone DM is bad, coz you've done nothing to change our opinion.

Once more - you are good in Warband, ok! not arguing with u, but prowarbandplayers showed nothing in Bannerlord yet. And if you keep whining here about Warband (which is different game), then i ll start posting great medieval castles we built as RS in Minecraft to show u, who is the real badass in medieval games.
Good words. Nobody likes RS either.

Dont need your love

Tbh you guys are good community, sweet people, Hello to Nordwolf, you and Rurik. But you have 1 huge hindrance that kills that kind of atmosphere (both on inside and outside), I'm talking about Argentum and him being a leader. This guy is so incompetent, insolent, toxic and stupid it just makes no sense how someone like him can be a leader. You should do something about it :xf-smile:

Well i just gained a chromosome reading this

Inspire, remember when your excuse about your dodgy flicks was

"umm me raINboW sIX pRo PLayER" shut the **** up

Back
Top Bottom