Dev Blog 29/03/19

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Koskenkorv

Squire
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
Well I don't like this new gamemode... Restricting player amount and forcing them to capture points, equipment limited to certain classes and so on... Only care for the battle game mode, which they presumably aren't even goong to include.  :meh:  FOR SOME GOD FORSAKEN REASON
 

Count Delinard

Lord of Uxkhal
Global Moderator
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
For our chinese users:

Any message which is exclusively in chinese will be deleted as this is an english board and thus whatever's not written in english can and will be considered spam.

Please try to use any translator and post your message in english or they will get deleted.

You can always use our chinese language board if you want to post in chinese.
 

Syndrella

Regular
Best answers
0
This is actually a good thing and I like it even if I could not get into the beta. I am interested in both aspects of the game because a good game nowaday cannot live without single-multi aspects together. If a game too online focused then the game dies if the playerbase leave and if a singleplayer game cannot get popularity or more player then it dies also. This is the best option for the game I am just hope there will be some option to mod the multiplayer part later and change the speed like in crpg. So not class tied but more like gear based - limited.
 

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
Best answers
0
Terco_Viejo said:


I love it  :lol:...You see Callum now everyone wants to be your friend; they just needed you to give them love™.
I hope that the availability of the closed beta will be between April and August (gamescom) and that in the conference you will pronounce yourselves definitively on a release date this year.

@Calamity, can we expect beta coverage from BladeCast?

If given the chance we'll promote BL better than you can imagine.  :razz:
 

FLESHCER

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
0
Observing, Explication, Reporting and Experience(M&B ofc.).

4 Title, the Election method should be like this.
 

RoboSenshi

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
Lol the thread is moving hella fast! Well I doubt I'll get into any MP Beta and I probably would be the worst tester. MP is very secondary to me. But I would love to see footage of the matches.

Still hoping on that single player beta through....

I would do anything to get into that.  :razz:
 

DtheHun

Sergeant Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Is there any chance for Bannerlord modders to get the tools (e.g. character export-import scripts for Blender, Maya, whatever) with this beta version?
I think John M. would have a good use of it in making Kingdoms of Arda.

You know, just to add some tangible benefits with this beta for future single player experience.
 

Marko͘

Section Moderator
WBNWM&BWF&SVC
Best answers
1
DtheHun said:
Is there any chance for Bannerlord modders to get the tools (e.g. character export-import scripts for Blender, Maya, whatever) with this beta version?
I think John M. would have a good use of it in making Kingdoms of Arda.

You know, just to add some tangible benefits with this beta for future single player experience.
Whether this happens or not, some modders going through the beta selection process would still be very handy to get across the game's scope.
 

DtheHun

Sergeant Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
0
BNS Marko said:
DtheHun said:
Is there any chance for Bannerlord modders to get the tools (e.g. character export-import scripts for Blender, Maya, whatever) with this beta version?
I think John M. would have a good use of it in making Kingdoms of Arda.

You know, just to add some tangible benefits with this beta for future single player experience.
Whether this happens or not, some modders going through the beta selection process would still be very handy to get across the game's scope.
Sound bureaucratic. I mean, that guy have put some serious amount of work on the table, before there was a table, or even a deadline from the carpenter.
I just hope that not the same process is waiting for pioneers like him as for run-off-the-mill players. Giving him an armature to work with, would be the least. I hope that has already happened in secrect in a parallel-universe. If someone, you should understand my point somewhere inside.

 

NPC99

Baron
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
28
DtheHun said:
BNS Marko said:
DtheHun said:
Is there any chance for Bannerlord modders to get the tools (e.g. character export-import scripts for Blender, Maya, whatever) with this beta version?
I think John M. would have a good use of it in making Kingdoms of Arda.

You know, just to add some tangible benefits with this beta for future single player experience.
Whether this happens or not, some modders going through the beta selection process would still be very handy to get across the game's scope.
Sound bureaucratic. I mean, that guy have put some serious amount of work on the table, before there was a table, or even a deadline from the carpenter.
I just hope that not the same process is waiting for pioneers like him as for run-off-the-mill players. Giving him an armature to work with, would be the least. I hope that has already happened in secrect in a parallel-universe. If someone, you should understand my point somewhere inside.
+1
 

Marko͘

Section Moderator
WBNWM&BWF&SVC
Best answers
1
DtheHun said:
BNS Marko said:
DtheHun said:
Is there any chance for Bannerlord modders to get the tools (e.g. character export-import scripts for Blender, Maya, whatever) with this beta version?
I think John M. would have a good use of it in making Kingdoms of Arda.

You know, just to add some tangible benefits with this beta for future single player experience.
Whether this happens or not, some modders going through the beta selection process would still be very handy to get across the game's scope.
Sound bureaucratic. I mean, that guy have put some serious amount of work on the table, before there was a table, or even a deadline from the carpenter.
I just hope that not the same process is waiting for pioneers like him as for run-off-the-mill players. Giving him an armature to work with, would be the least. I hope that has already happened in secrect in a parallel-universe. If someone, you should understand my point somewhere inside.
That's literally what I said though. I'm not a developer, and I don't even know what the beta selection will be like nor will I participate in it. I said exactly that I hope some modders will be given the beta to help them figure out how things work now earlier.
 

FBohler

Knight
WBNWWF&S
Best answers
0
I can't imagine the nightmare that is trying to make these pieces of armor work with armatures / animations / body builds / heights and last but not least cloth physics  :dead:
 

DtheHun

Sergeant Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
0
BNS Marko said:
That's literally what I said though. I'm not a developer, and I don't even know what the beta selection will be like nor will I participate in it. I said exactly that I hope some modders will be given the beta to help them figure out how things work now earlier.
OK, it just better to hear from a higher member of the community. :smile:
 

nychhh

Recruit
Best answers
0
nychhh,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Taleworlds Forum Team.

纳尼 ?
 

Captured Joe

Marquis
Best answers
0
nychhh said:
nychhh,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Taleworlds Forum Team.

纳尼 ?
 

Reus

Sloppy Dabber
Global Moderator
M&BWBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
0
nychhh said:
nychhh,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Taleworlds Forum Team.

纳尼 ?
Please read our rules. This is an English board, so we require people to speak English. If you are not able to, then please run your messages through Google Translate instead of posting purely Chinese messages; it's considered spam. Further down the homepage you are also able to find a Chinese language board which you have the option of using.
 

tired

Regular
Best answers
0
I have 8k Hours, and run a bunch of Warband servers for the NA public. Pick me! Pick me for beta lol!
https://steamcommunity.com/id/BBG_tired/