SP Fantasy Demons And Excalibur Mod ( DaEm )

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks interesting, I'll definantly play the mod when you release it. One question though, do you plan to add a few more items after the first release, or is that all you plan to do with it? Good luck!

what kind of deamons are we talkin bout here, a normal person who is just a random colour with horns, the generic red satyr with horns, or something uber like in... you guessed it warhammer, I made some bloodletters that I may or may not be willing to give up depending on how much other stuff is actually going into this mod, just sayin... :smile:

overall could be a fun game though, but you should put up at least one screeny before you started the thread so people knew waht to expect out of this.

Edit: I looked at that brf, and the sword is a good start, but its a bit chinky, and if its supposed to be deamonic, ad some spikes and make the blade exageratedly serrated or sumthin. overall its really nice for someone whos new though so good job.

demons, they are kinda undead like. the lower ranks ARE pretty much just undead. rotting corpse style in medival armour. the higher ranks are humans in big black armour with a crimson tower shield.  (i accept your offer, galactic mercenary, or apollo)

Galactic Mercenary said:
Even if it was 10 seconds, it still should show up on the bottom of your post saying last edit by .... at ...

Nope.... I've edited posts quickly and it doesn't show. There is a time limit on how long it takes to display the edit message. That's how it is on most forums :???:

Sounds like an interesting idea. Maybe you could integrate it into another mod with gothicish themes...

Galactic Mercenary said:
Not bad, but it needs some detail. Ive been modeling for a long time, you want me to help you out a bit? Also, you do know thats waaaaay to big. If you need to see a certain part of the model, just use zoom.

A long time? You joined the forums in december, which is not that long ago. Unless you were modelling in before this.

Do you think you can add in imps and extremely fat imps in and some demonic artefacts which could increase some stats

Lucifer_19 said:
Do you think you can add in imps and extremely fat imps in and some demonic artefacts which could increase some stats

no, people have asked, although you could make it so when you swing a sword, your strength went up, but it would be permanent,and your strength would go up with each swing making it really cheap, altho if someone could make it so when you kill someone you get soemthing special, to represent the daemons eating souls or something it might be cool.

and no offence but I dont really like that concept of deamons, the rotting corpses should be like meat puppets not actual daemons, maybye you could make it so after a victorious battle, you get the same amount of rotting guys to represent the daemons necroing them or somethin...

well, the lower levels ARE NOT demons, like the foot soldiers actually are undead with armour. the higher ranks are the actual demons

(staying on topic, please)

we only have one modeller, (me) and i dont want to waste time modelling if this isnt going to work. we need a texturerer, a scripter and maybe another modeller. one i get one or two volunteers i will make the other weapons, armour and such

no offense man, but if you cant do all those thigns including rigging if you want to add new armours, your mod is going no where, right now there is a very large lack of modders for m&b so dont xpect any help.  :???:

Il help modeling, but anything I do also goes to my own mod. I finished your sword, and am going to texture it. Something weird happened though. I had saved the model last night, and when i tried to find it today, it wasnt there. Im now going over all of my existing files to see if I overwrote something. If i cant find it, ill jsut redo it for ya.

maybe make a viarety of helmets so you can see the difference between a demon lord and a normal demon on the battlefield?

like i meen make different helmets for each demon class.

Back
Top Bottom