Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

Pachinko said:
What am I supposed to do of these feelings, though?
I'm sorry, it was too tempting.

tumblr_lplf6mmZKc1qak192o6_r1_250.jpg

Hmm, that sounds reasonable. I do talk to women, but then again, I have a slight desire to talk to only the girls that attract me (or at least aren't at the utter bottom rung of stupidity when it comes to acting like your typical modern #luvngmylyf kinda girls). I generally tend to ignore other girls inadvertently.

Gestricius said:
Pachinko said:
I'm sorry, it was too tempting.

tumblr_lplf6mmZKc1qak192o6_r1_250.jpg
...okay.

Eктωρ said:
Pachinko said:

Masturbate furiously, like most single men?
I already do that. :lol:

Untitled. said:
Pretty sure those feelings aren't that abnormal.
I've never had that feeling. I've been horny, but I've never wanted a GF - I've always just wanted to be with that specific girl.

I can understand, I also actually just want to get a gf, but I don't look forward to any overly serious commitment yet.
Austupaio said:
Not that it's something I didn't basically already know, but TMI.
Sorry, I tend to give away too much info at times.

I'm the contrary of Seff, it seems, casual stuff doesn't interest me much, I find the idea of a relationship much, much more enticing.

I think Seff means that he has felt like being with a specific person he has known and is fond of, but not that general feeling of "I want to have A girlfriend" from nothing.

Harkon Haakonson said:
I think Seff means that he has felt like being with a specific person he has known and is fond of, but not that general feeling of "I want to have A girlfriend" from nothing.

I think that by "that specific girl" means his current episode with the ex-recruit. Maybe not, but what I understood is "I've never wanted a serious relationship, I'm just in one because this specific person". Like, he hasn't looked for it, but he's found himself in one. It's the exact contrary with me, I find most people okay, and can see myself falling in love pretty easily with a person that I appreciate; it's the person much that matters as much the feelings involved in the process of a relationship.

Do you have pet names for each other? It'd be perfectly understandable if you do, I promise I won't "Awww" and be patronising or anything.

Actually not. Since we were used to calling each other by our last names, it still feels special to call each other by our first names.

Back
Top Bottom