Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

Seff said:
The Psychologist I used to boink is on her second guy since me, the first which has so horrible skills in bed that she didn't orgasm once with him - this being a girl that orgasms on average 30 times each time she has sex. It's extreme. The second guy she's with is a lot more her style, but now that she's been with him for a month, she's not as enamored as she used to be. We'll see if it lasts - but the important part is that she's not conflicted about me at all.
Careful... it could be a cleverly crafted  emotional trap, She's building up your sexual prowess with one whilst simultaneously lulling you into a false sense of security with the other. All this to attempt to wrangle you into  the pit of never ending vaginal sameness. If you need more help understanding her actual intentions I'm sure Ulf would be happy to bull**** you more accurately on the subject than I.

Seff said:
The Redhead who lives near my apartment is still single, she's glad that I still talk to her. Never had feelings for me, and thus it's only her ego on the line. I've promised her that I'll introduce her to the single soldiers I know, in an attempt to widen her social circle. She really needs to get out.
If the new career path doesn't work out remember that you might be able to earn a decent living pimping soldiers to the general public.

Hah - so, while on Iceland, the GF has been real close to the receptionist on the hotel, a 26 year old. They've practically been the only ones who stayed around after work, and thus he's built up quite a crush on her. She was well aware of this, as it was quite obvious. I was kinda waiting for him to make a move.
This culminated with a few strange events the last week she was up there. About a week ago, her and I were sexting a bit, and after we decided to go to sleep, she found out that she'd forgotten her phone charger in the main hall. So, with her duvet around her, she dashed out to fetch it. When she reached her door, he was standing there, hinting heavily that he'd like to come inside. When she refused, he said that she'd looked horny all day. After she'd closed the door, he messaged her from his room, asking her if she was sure he didn't want to get it on.
They spoke openly about it the days after, and he left for Reykjavik a day ahead of her, to spend his holidays there. When she was halfway there the next day, he invited her on a date. She told him it was 100% platonic, he accepted. The date consisted of him dragging her to the mall, leaving her while he bought a present, and them going back to his place, where he spilled his feelings. She shooed him off to bed and went into another room to sleep.
Today, he drove her to the airport and lingered as long as he could, not wanting to say goodbye. Now that she's landed in Denmark, he's sent her a message saying that he loves her and would do anything, even move here, to be with her.

I feel sad for the guy.

She's had four or five offers while she's been waiting tables up there, and while having a cup of coffee in the airport she had a guy run up to her with a piece of paper saying "I MUST see you again, [phone number], Merry Christmas - Rasmus". It's crazy. :lol:

I feel compelled to repeat the word of the fine Jewish gentleman who was reading this over my shoulder. His one word reaction was "putz".

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Oh, you people with your silly little dates, in your silly little places, in your silly little lives.

Medium-sized sofa and a quite large, uh, telly though.

It's so fun to watch Seff slowly get more and more tangled onto the anchor of a serious monogamous relationship.

We knew ye well, oh Danny soldier boy, but the pipes, the pipes are calling.

That's not even funny. :sad:

In all seriousness though, she's so new to having feelings that everything's confusing for her. The putz described before gave her feelings as well, and that really worried her. I just asked her if she wanted to be with him in any way, and she didn't. That was my impression, and then I see no reason to be threatened by it. They were best friends for half a year, after all.

Yeah, it's an uncomfortable truth that relationships are a lot better when people don't come into them with damaging experiences in the past.

Having feelings for a putz should worry you. She's probably thinking, "If I could  have feeling for this jackoff I could have them for anybody." :lol:

I'll tell you something.... no matter what she says if she had feelings and that guy wasn't such a putz she most likely would have. If he had  any reasonable approach towards the subject. I mean his plan was "Wait and don't say anything as I  try to become  fast friends and hope for her to do something because I lack the gall to make the move." Then after this genius level way of going about trying to start a relationship/sexual encounter for weeks doesn't work, and he's running out of time.... He has another brainstorm. One in which he essentially goes from someone who can't bring himself out of neutral; to pushing his foot on the gas so hard it's gone through the floor boards. The full on blunt approach. "Let's have sex... Why not you looked horny day"....then after being stiffly rejected texting "Are you sure?" and probably something awful like "Aww... I really wanted to go down on you tonight." If I were her I wouldn't have just closed the door I'd have braced the damn thing.

Ellen Marie: Hah. Both her and I have those.

IA: I understand that she didn't make things more awkward than she did - they lived and worked together. The way she describea her feelings is more like she feels bad for him, because he's madly in love with her. The alternative is that she feels just as much for him as for me, and she just thought her feelings were lovey - when they were just closer to affectionate. That's certainly crossed my mind. I don't even know if I'm in love with her - I just know that I think as much about her as I did with other girls I loved, and that we seem to be just as close, if not closer.
That's why I keep saying we're taking it slow. :wink:

Orchid said:
Seff said:
The girl's begun sending me hearts.
If she's with mafia that might not be such a good sign.
He cums in her.
She tears off her mask.
It's Al Capone.
He says : Nobody will ever believe you. And flies off in the night.

Back
Top Bottom