SP Medieval Crusader beta mod in v 1011

Users who are viewing this thread

I like the troops and bands here with all their standards. It is something new for me which I didn't meet in any other mod so far. Some knight renegates bands are quite tough but it is good. There are some problems with music and after loading the game you have to switch off your music first and after that setting it again to the optimal level for you.  :wink:

Just now I am trying to download it again from the server which I recommended to you and my speed of download oscilate from 500 KB/s to 20 KB/s. Average speed is 250 KB/s just now and downloading still working quite well. Try again and be patient  please.  :wink:

If you don't understand anything about this download, don't be shy and ask.  :wink:

Time of my downloading the mod was about 10 minutes.  :smile:

GamerR said:
eazy for you to say  :grin: im a verry shy girl  :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ur probally just a 12yo with a ripped photo, judging by the extensive use of smiley's... But what ever makes your world rock :smile:.
@Wolve, so it all should make clear that he is a she due to the fact your saying it? Lol best motion ever...! And on the other hand, i really wouldn't care wether it's a she/he anyways. Just funny to see, that when ever a girl does get onto a forum for games, guys will be all over her wether she's pretty or not. It's a girl woohooo! Sigh....

OT: At least give some info about the mod. This way only a few people will ever download this. As i'm sure as hell ain't gonna take the hassle to firstly got to polish(judging by the langauge, but aint no expert...) and then try to figure out what features this mod has.

Yeah, me too.. 35 kb/s  :sad:

10% more!

Yeah, you have a pretty cute face.. But judging from the photo, it's hard for me to believe that you are a shy girl..  :roll:

Twisted, the man is from Slovak Republic and mod is quite good as I can compare it with another ones. I will try to contact him at Czech server to went here and wrote something about his mod.  :wink:

Rad said:
Twisted, the man is from Slovak Republic and mod is quite good as I can compare it with another ones. I will try to contact him at Czech server to went here and wrote something about his mod.  :wink:

Allright, i'll take ur word for it then :smile:. I'll have it a go if i find some time at my hands. Currently working a lot at my house. So by the time i can play, there's probally more info availble :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom