SP Medieval Crusader beta mod in v 1011

Users who are viewing this thread

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:

Am I the only one who thinks that guy is trying just a little bit too hard at being a girl?

Somehow, the word "trap" comes to mind. I find it a little bit difficult to imagine that someone who took their picture in a somewhat provocative angle and displayed it for everyone to see on the internet to be a "shy girl". But then again, I might be wrong, since all the girls in my school are whor- I mean, "extroverts".

Also, judging from the past few posts, I'm not the only one having problems downloading the thing. All 4 links fail to load for me. Ah well, come to think of it, no one has even commented on the language the mod uses, so it might not make a difference whether I download it or not, since its likely that I won't understand it.

Aetheus said:

Am I the only one who thinks that guy is trying just a little bit too hard at being a girl?

Somehow, the word "trap" comes to mind. I find it a little bit difficult to imagine that someone who took their picture in a somewhat provocative angle and displayed it for everyone to see on the internet to be a "shy girl". But then again, I might be wrong, since all the girls in my school are whor- I mean, extroverts.

Lol absolutly true. If it was a shy girl, then putting such a photo up would be like the standard "playing dumb, shy blonde wich in fact is the biggest slut in bed" :wink:. Known plenty off them...
Plus it's funny to see a Dutch guy(nothing against dutch, i'm dutch myself) "knows" a girl from lithua. How? by russianbride.com lol?

you know what ?? FU*K YOU!!! im not a fu*king blond bi*ch and i don't keir what you thing about me photo

Well, i just tried it. It's good. Just remind my of old crusader mod for 0.8xx.. I eagerly wait for future improvement.Rad, can you give him my compliment. I thank him for sharing this mod with us..

Here is my quick review
- The map need some rework especially the vegetation and the geografic condition of Holy Land. (The present map just look like mars  :neutral:)
- a lot of item in low poly
- Equipment distribution is still need to be fixed. (Templar horseman carrying jerusalem shield and banner)
- Looking at my white coated templar fighting is really fun

Chill guys.. chill.. This kind of talk is just wasting our time.. Let her be.. By the way the mod is in english..

Prove it with your action GamerR. Let them called you what they want. If you act like a good girl, so why should anybody called you whore? Yes, i admit.. Your avatar is offensive, at lease for some. Changing your avatar to more 'polite' image would be bettter.

SirAndre said:
Prove it with your action GamerR. Let them called you what they want. If you act like a good girl, so why should anybody called you whore? Yes, i admit.. Your avatar is offensive, perhaps for some.

Bukan lah ... perkataan yang patut digunakan bukan "offensive" lah. Ia sepatutnya ... eh, tak apa lah. Aku bukan begitu fasih dengan Bahasa Melayu.  :oops:

Also, thanks for the info. Since the mod's in English, I'll try to download it again. The damn speeds though ... I wonder why the mod maker din't just upload it to the Repository. 

GamerR, I am personally very glad you are here with all of us and play this game and mod with us, men. It is always good thing to have some nice girl among us. I think these men didn't want to offend you it is rather some kind of  bantering and their curiosity. So, please, try to uplift above that. Everything will be good, you will see. I think we all like you.  :smile:

GamerR said:
mightywolve said:
GamerR said:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: tq verry much  :razz:

Yes indeed ye look pretty nice/  :grin:

Here is link for older versions.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,118.0.html

:oops: :oops: tq  :oops: :oops: still to shy :grin:
GamerR said:
you know what ?? FU*K YOU!!! im not a fu*king blond bi*ch and i don't keir what you thing about me photo

Hmm...

0803or_z+motivational_posters+irony.jpg

Aetheus said:
SirAndre said:
Prove it with your action GamerR. Let them called you what they want. If you act like a good girl, so why should anybody called you whore? Yes, i admit.. Your avatar is offensive, perhaps for some.

Bukan lah ... perkataan yang patut digunakan bukan "offensive" lah. Ia sepatutnya ... eh, tak apa lah. Aku bukan begitu fasih dengan Bahasa Melayu.  :oops:

Also, thanks for the info. Since the mod's in English, I'll try to download it again. The damn speeds though ... I wonder why the mod maker din't just upload it to the Repository.

:shock: I'm really surprised !! saya bukan orang melayu. Saya orang indonesia. yah bisa ngerti dikit-dikit lah bahasa melayu, mirip-mirip.  :grin:
Where are you from Aetheus? really i'm really surprised!

Well perhaps he didn't know how to do it. Yeah the file is quite large 152mb

second that rad  :wink:

SirAndre said:
Aetheus said:
SirAndre said:

:shock: I'm really surprised !! saya bukan orang melayu. Saya orang indonesia. yah bisa ngerti dikit-dikit lah bahasa melayu, mirip-mirip.  :grin:

Where are you from Aetheus? really i'm really surprised!

second that rad  :wink:

Malaysia, and ironically enough, I'm not a Malay either. However, being a Malaysian citizen, learning Malay is compulsory, and thus I have a basic command over the language, despite the fact that I'm not that fluent with it. And yeah, the Indonesian and Malaysian languages are quiet similar in some aspects.  :wink:

Also, the download is quiet huge. 156 MB? Must have a ton of custom, high resolution textures tossed in.

Wow, I thought this was a topic about a Crusader mod but it seems the whole damn thing is about whether or not a forum member is a girl and if so whether or not they are a stereotypical blonde.  Really, who gives a flying ****?  Not like any of you are going to ever meet her.  If GamerR is a girl, as I assume she is, then hoorah for slightly evening the odds in this sausagefest.  Sorry for the rant, but it gets tiring to see every female on these types of forums get ostricized by the numbnutted virgins trolling them.

Back to the actual topic.  I am very happy to see a Crusader mod finally released.  It is encouraging after the past 3 or 4 false starts.  Will download and try it out shortly :smile:.

Skot the Sanguine said:
Wow, I thought this was a topic about a Crusader mod but it seems the whole damn thing is about whether or not a forum member is a girl and if so whether or not they are a stereotypical blonde.  Really, who gives a flying ****?  Not like any of you are going to ever meet her.  If GamerR is a girl, as I assume she is, then hoorah for slightly evening the odds in this sausagefest.  Sorry for the rant, but it gets tiring to see every female on these types of forums get ostricized by the numbnutted virgins trolling them.

Back to the actual topic.  I am very happy to see a Crusader mod finally released.  It is encouraging after the past 3 or 4 false starts.  Will download and try it out shortly :smile:.

Well he/she could, you know, not lay it out so thick. And by that, I mean saying he/she is shy in every other damn post.

But yeah, I'll check it out later, see how it runs.

Skot the Sanguine said:

im soary sir, u sea, im relly shy so i culdnt help but flaem a bit to get myself a bitz of attention lul mayb we wuz all a bit jeaolous :oops:

I think I'm gonna retch ... Anyway, cancelled the download. The estimated time was : 4 hours, 38 minutes & 43 seconds. It seemed like a good idea at the time.  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom