Resolved Crash when pressing on auto formation

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number

MasterDracer

Recruit
Summary: Crash when pressing on auto formation before a siege battle since last update. Playstation 4 Pro
How to Reproduce: pressing on auto formation (which sets automatically your formations on the battlefield) before a siege battle.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

What was the time you spent playing the game until the crash happens?
Are you crashing everytime? On the same spot? Are you still experiencing this issue with v1.1.1?

What was the time you spent playing the game until the crash happens?
Are you crashing everytime? On the same spot? Are you still experiencing this issue with v1.1.1?
I had it about every 2-3 sieges, I noticed that it only happens during sieges, when I besiege someone or they besiege me and I press on autoformation before the battle. It always happens in the same place after I press the button and after a crash I can trigger it again by pressing it again in this siege. There was another error that caused crash and that was after I press attack, this was similar to the other except that it happens when pressing attack, during sieges, but not all. The only way around this was to simulate the combat. I hope I could be helpful!

We were not able to reproduce this issue internally. Please let us know again by writing the reproduction steps if you experience this issue again. Sorry for any inconvenience. Marking as resolved.

Back
Top Bottom