Resolved Game Crashing Frequently on Xbox S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number

Rigs74

Recruit
Summary:razz:lease excuse my first thread as I’m new to this. Also,excuse me if this is posted on the wrong page. Playing on Xbox S and the game is continually crashing as the camera swoops down at the start of the Battle. Doesn’t seem to matter the number of combatants. Happens 70 vs 40 or 1000 vs 1000. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue and are the developers aware? Love for it to be fixed as the frequency of it is spoiling the game. Never ran right on Xbox since the day I downloaded it. Was hoping the latest update had fixed it. Not using any mods or cheats.

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

On Xbox S the game is totally unstable during battles. Sieges have improved since the update. Still crashes during them but not as frequently. Battles have, if anything, become more unstable. Crashes as I have described and also , if a battle does commence it can be stuttery and crash half way through. Extremely frustrating and annoying. I enjoy a lot of aspects of this game but the battles are the most FUN! It doesn’t allow you to relax and enjoy the game as you are expecting it to crash as it does every two to three battles. TBH in its current state this game does not work properly on Xbox.

On Xbox S the game is totally unstable during battles. Sieges have improved since the update. Still crashes during them but not as frequently. Battles have, if anything, become more unstable. Crashes as I have described and also , if a battle does commence it can be stuttery and crash half way through. Extremely frustrating and annoying. I enjoy a lot of aspects of this game but the battles are the most FUN! It doesn’t allow you to relax and enjoy the game as you are expecting it to crash as it does every two to three battles. TBH in its current state this game does not work properly on Xbox.
Also there is a recurring problem with it continually resetting one of my formations,which includes a lot of my can members. This makes the crashing even more frustrating when you’ve just spent time setting it up only for the game to freeze/crash and you have to do it all over again. I have no desire to auto resolve every battle. That defeats the purpose and sucks the life out of the game. Please forgive the badgering tone but you should fix this game on console otherwise what’s the point of porting it? It is without a doubt the most unstable game I have ever played on any console/pc/gaming system in over 40 years of gaming. No game has ever crashed as much as this one. Sad thing is I really like it when it works,hence the reason I persist.

We were not able to reproduce this crash on the most recent internal version. We believe that this crash is fixed and the fix will be pushed with the next update. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom