Version number
Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Sandbox
Graphics mode
Performance
Summary:
The game crashes during the loading screen or after the first 5 seconds during the battle. It happens everytime I load that savegame.

I play on Xbox series X with the latest patch

How to Reproduce: During siege battle
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I have the same problem but only happens to me with Lagatea

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional informatio

n regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

And I forgot to add that happens when You try to walk in the Town too

We were not able to reproduce this crash on the most recent internal version. We believe that this crash is fixed and the fix will be pushed with the next update. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom