corona? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

and why should I trust the pseudoscience that appeals to you? I also can't read italian. Can you give me a source that references an actual study and not what some random person thinks make sense. Because anyone can just claim anything; hence why people don't trust wikipedia easily despite the best of intent of most of its editors or why people make a big fuss about peer review and scientific methodology.
I never talked about pseudoscience. You are only capable of denigrating any other thought, which is an unscientific behavior. They are not "random persons" but scientists. One of them has the highest h-index in its branch and is clinical doctor.
I was talking with a countryman. Translate with google.
The current vaccines are already tested on millions and we have the data. Let's see what they say about AZ clotting, which is basically a media scare story.
Experimental vaccines tested on humans.
It's just a flu, lolz.
6000.jpg
Thank you for showing this stupid and barbaric custom. I'm also sure they've done the autopsies... :sneaky:

Were these barbarians too?

images

If covid is just a flu why do we even need hydroxychloroquine? People should just get better on their own no?

I had my second shot today (Pfizer), I will let y'all know if I die ?.

Last edited:
I had my second shot today (Pfizer), I will let y'all know if I die ?.
I'll have my second Moderna tomorrow and I will become an unstoppable genetically-enhanced monster too!*

*according to "science" fans that "do their own research" and can't tell an expert from a mentally unwell person

Last edited:
i had basically no side effects from either shot, i hope you have the same.
The lack of capitalization is basically a proof you have a clot in your brain. We are all going to die for Big Pharma profits!
Can you please elaborate/use words (arguments).
I'm not sure what to make of the article in this context.
It's a scary image and he doesn't like it! Please be considerate and don't spook the independent thinker!

Sputniknews.

There's no organic material/life on Mars (other than what was brought there from Earth), and even so, the samples brought back will obviously be protected against any kind of contamination, be it organic or not. It's no different than Moon rocks.

A...fever!??! I do don't want to alarm you, but a fever can be a symptom of SEPSIS :shock::cry:(among other things). I would normally recommend going to your local hospital, but they are overworked at the moment, so it may be best to contact your local undertaker instead. Ciao fella, it was nice knowing you :cry:.

Also my arm where I didn't get the shot hurts, so clearly it's gangrene and I am indeed gonna die.

Or it could be because I fell from my bike on Friday. Unclear, I got get some more information from my uncle Vito's posts on Facebook.

Get it? Unclear? Uncle? Hur hur hur.

That was terrible, clearly another symptom.

I hope u all be fine.

I want to write here which vaccines are in use(or will be in use soon) at Turkey:

-Sinovac (not much available)
-BionTech (available)
-Ssssssputnik V (n/a atm)

Back
Top Bottom