Console - stopped working since 1.4.3.

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope I've chosen the correct forums to post this...

I have just recently updated beta to the newest version, 1.4.3.

Since the update, the console refuses to open up - I have tried virtually every possible combination of keys, tried disabling and enabling the cheat mode, reloading saves, nothing helped.

I quite like "fooling around" with the console commands, and I really miss it. Was that feature taken away in 1.4.3 and I just can't find it in changelog, or is something wrong here? I will appreciate any help.

Works fine for me. Hold left Alt and the tilde key ` (above Tab- assuming qwerty keyboard). Failing that then there is something wrong with your installation. Verifying the files might help.

I am also having issues with this. Do you know if there is a way to change the keyboard keys to open the console? Thanks.

Ok fixed, in my case, it was an issue related to another application that uses the same keys. Thanks.

Ok fixed, in my case, it was an issue related to another application that uses the same keys. Thanks.
You mind sharing what the app was exactly?

None of the suggestions helped - keyboard setup or verifying installation. No mods or anything installed, clean beta.

In 1.4.2, console worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom