beta 1.4.3

1. Dragero

Console - stopped working since 1.4.3.

I hope I've chosen the correct forums to post this... I have just recently updated beta to the newest version, 1.4.3. Since the update, the console refuses to open up - I have tried virtually every possible combination of keys, tried disabling and enabling the cheat mode, reloading saves...
  2. Ananda_The_Destroyer

Resolved Ranged units not shooting sometimes! Fix then or explain please!

This happens sometimes in 1.4.3, the ranged units just don't fire on enemies right in front of them. Sometime pressing f4-f4 will wake them up, but sometimes not, or it's too late because a unit(my time) has been destroyed by bad programming. I hate re-loading the game because it start to make...
  3. Ananda_The_Destroyer

Resolved 1.4.3 beta crash when about to give birth, has happened many times, (.sav)

Summary: In my games of 1.4.3 I have a CTD sometimes on the campaign map that can be avoided after multiple attempts, immediately after passing the crash time I give birth . I have purposely had many babys in this game so I have noticed this isn't a coincidence as it happened about 4 different...
  4. Ananda_The_Destroyer

So how do we like the new leveling in 1.4.3? I'm not sure but it 'feels' better anyways. Gonna show some MCs

I like that a few stray skill points doesn't bloat your level too much. However, the growing amount of skill exp each higher skill level requires means you still get leveled up (and thus slowed down) pretty darn fast. I'm still trying to figure out if this new system can net me a stronger MC...
  5. 1.4.3 Getting Lords to join your kingdom

Let me start with saying - great work all around, I have a lot of fun with the game. My question: I started my own kingdom in 1.4.2 and now moved on to 1.4.3. I own 7 cities, a number of castles, maxed out smithing so money is not an issue. However, I can't get any of the lords to join, even...
  6. Need More Info [1.4.3]Game crash on pressing ALT on certain lord or entering battle with them

Random lords just starts triggering this crash that appears after about ~1 year of ingame time. I can still talk or barter with them, but upon pressing ALT to inspect their army, or entering battle with them game shuts down without error message. Every campaign its different lords that keep...
  7. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Missing Wife

Well, in the 1.4.2 version it's all ok, my wife, Mina Varros, is all right, but why have she been replaced by a man in 1.4.3 beta? Any thoughts?
  8. Andrei[beast]

Resolved 1.4.3 beta crash when clicking talk to one of the Gang leaders in Husn Fulkh

First of all i don't think i wrote the name correct Second, i started a deliver the herf mission and it crashes everytime i click talk to the person i need(inside the town menu) I restarted the game a couple of times and it doesn't seem to work Help? BTW, game runs great now,i don't know how you...
Back
Top Bottom