Can you fix Multiplayer already?

Users who are viewing this thread

If you answer the first question, then you will also have the answer for the second..
"Yeah the thing is not there anymore. You want to know what it was? Why don't you go figure it out yourself?"
You see how that doesn't make much sense?

Anyway. Them using some sort of company to get basic telemetry data from users (I'm guessing, since your reply was utterly useless at figuring that out) has NOTHING to do with them gathering data from their servers, which they still do.

"Yeah the thing is not there anymore. You want to know what it was? Why don't you go figure it out yourself?"
You see how that doesn't make much sense?

Anyway. Them using some sort of company to get basic telemetry data from users (I'm guessing, since your reply was utterly useless at figuring that out) has NOTHING to do with them gathering data from their servers, which they still do.
I love useless replies with no facts but still absolutely convinced they're right lmfaoo cracks me up.

Want a source? Lmao not doing that for you lazy ass why don't YOU prove my points yourself

I love useless replies with no facts but still absolutely convinced they're right lmfaoo cracks me up.

Want a source? Lmao not doing that for you lazy ass why don't YOU prove my points yourself
This is one of those posts where I briefly considered giving you an actual reply but it's clear you're not interested in that so it's not really worth my time. Here's a tl;dr for you, now kindly stop wasting my time:
1) You're the one that started posting bogous claims with no facts beyond "oh a logo was removed", and couldn't even tell whos logo it was.
2) "Why don't YOU prove MY points" might be the dumbest post this forum has seen in months.
3) Thinking you need a 3rd party company to collect basic match data from Multiplayer is ridiculous. It's a rather simple feature anyone with some experience could create in fairly little time.
4) Thinking a logo removed from a Clients loading screen means that they do not collect server side statistics is olympic gold levels of jumping to conclusions.
5) I would like to share more information with you, but its source is not public knowledge for all I know, so I won't. You should be aware that the forums are not the only place TaleWorlds might share information through :smile:

I don't think I'll be responding any further here - you've made it clear that you have no idea what you're talking about and don't care to prove your bogus claims.

This is one of those posts where I briefly considered giving you an actual reply but it's clear you're not interested in that so it's not really worth my time. Here's a tl;dr for you, now kindly stop wasting my time:
1) You're the one that started posting bogous claims with no facts beyond "oh a logo was removed", and couldn't even tell whos logo it was.
2) "Why don't YOU prove MY points" might be the dumbest post this forum has seen in months.
3) Thinking you need a 3rd party company to collect basic match data from Multiplayer is ridiculous. It's a rather simple feature anyone with some experience could create in fairly little time.
4) Thinking a logo removed from a Clients loading screen means that they do not collect server side statistics is olympic gold levels of jumping to conclusions.
5) I would like to share more information with you, but its source is not public knowledge for all I know, so I won't. You should be aware that the forums are not the only place TaleWorlds might share information through :smile:

I don't think I'll be responding any further here - you've made it clear that you have no idea what you're talking about and don't care to prove your bogus claims.
wow, a bunch of nothing as well. Sad!

I was talking about the post you were citing? lol

Just garbage do us all a favour and just close multiplayer why keep unstable waste of time dead servers running when no one's playing what a waste of a beautiful game can't believe this sht thanks tw for nothing sell the company to a better game dev please it's the only way to revive this dead beat title....

I don't play multiplayer anymore outside of community events, sad to see it's still broken.
Are the servers for custom games stable at the very least?
I've been thinking of coming back when 1.2.0 rolls around, even if to only mess around with the taunts(1.2.x MAIN BRANCH WHEN)

Ignore multiplayer haters, they never played warband around 2012-2016 and haven't even heard of stuff like pw, crpg or napoleonic wars

The problem with mp is that the combat just isn't as crisp as it was in warband, it feels irrational and spongy at times. But there is something that could heavily improve mp combat

Chambers

Yep, they exist in bannerlord too, technically, but nobody uses them because they are very hard and unreliable to use. The problem is, without chambers the entire combat system becomes extremely dull. It was usually a rock-paper-scissor system: chambers beat spamming/feinting, hold attacks beat chambers, spamming/feinting beats hold attacks. But since chambers are unusable, hold attacks became obsolete and we're back to spamming/feinting. Attack, block, attack, block, feint, feint, feint, feint, attack, that's bannerlord combat atm

and it's boring.

In an ideal world, Taleworlds would overwork the combat system, trying to make it as crisp as it was in warband but I don't really have any hope for that. What they can do though is fix chambers, which would improve the combat system a LOT because it would unlock this rock-paper-scissors system

Or, you know, at least make chamber mechanics more accessible to modders so they can have a go at it

Do devs even visit the forums? Never seen one outside the patch announcements

Last edited:
Ignore multiplayer haters, they never played warband around 2012-2016 and haven't even heard of stuff like pw, crpg or napoleonic wars

The problem with mp is that the combat just isn't as crisp as it was in warband, it feels irrational and spongy at times. But there is something that could heavily improve mp combat

Chambers

Yep, they exist in bannerlord too, technically, but nobody uses them because they are very hard and unreliable to use. The problem is, without chambers the entire combat system becomes extremely dull. It was usually a rock-paper-scissor system: chambers beat spamming/feinting, hold attacks beat chambers, spamming/feinting beats hold attacks. But since chambers are unusable, hold attacks became obsolete and we're back to spamming/feinting. Attack, block, attack, block, feint, feint, feint, feint, attack, that's bannerlord combat atm

and it's boring.

In an ideal world, Taleworlds would overwork the combat system, trying to make it as crisp as it was in warband but I don't really have any hope for that. What they can do though is fix chambers, which would improve the combat system a LOT because it would unlock this rock-paper-scissors system

Or, you know, at least make chamber mechanics more accessible to modders so they can have a go at it

Do devs even visit the forums? Never seen one outside the patch announcements
Chambering is possible with some practice the biggest problem it’s not explained anywhere how to do it. It depends on your stance on what side your weapon is at for example if your weapon is to the right you can only chamber to the left and up and if your weapon is to the left you can chamber right and down. The up and down might be the other way around I can’t remember exactly. And ye you can chamber any direction regardless of stance technically but it makes it 100 times harder

Chambering is possible with some practice the biggest problem it’s not explained anywhere how to do it. It depends on your stance on what side your weapon is at for example if your weapon is to the right you can only chamber to the left and up and if your weapon is to the left you can chamber right and down. The up and down might be the other way around I can’t remember exactly. And ye you can chamber any direction regardless of stance technically but it makes it 100 times harder
The problem is that is too difficult and there's way too much requirements to make it consistently reliable in combat. In Warband it had so many uses, I used in multiplayer a lot to counter spear attacks and get a free hit almost always, it took a lot of practice but once you get it you're done, here there's so little situations you can use it and even if you use it, if one of the things you've said are wrong, you get a hit on yourself and it's not worth the risk. So, in my opinion, chamber could just not exist and it wouldn't change anything

The problem is that is too difficult and there's way too much requirements to make it consistently reliable in combat. In Warband it had so many uses, I used in multiplayer a lot to counter spear attacks and get a free hit almost always, it took a lot of practice but once you get it you're done, here there's so little situations you can use it and even if you use it, if one of the things you've said are wrong, you get a hit on yourself and it's not worth the risk. So, in my opinion, chamber could just not exist and it wouldn't change anything
I never said it was easy I just explained how to do it. Ye in warband it was way easier but with that info it’s possible to learn ps one handed will allways be to the right side so try with that first

I never said it was easy I just explained how to do it. Ye in warband it was way easier but with that info it’s possible to learn ps one handed will allways be to the right side so try with that first
what I mean is that its not reliable, therefore unusable

Guys, TW's behaviour towards MP is not an oversight, they WANTED to kill official modes hence their multiple changes to hurt the experience of MP players (Captain being the main focus imo) throughout our time, did we keep silent? Many of us let them know that their actions were wrong, they were making our experience worse with new patches and their ranked system finished the job for good. Now, there are less official servers, they can keep their money in their pockets. Playerbase now must rely on dedicated servers to play the game they paid for. THE END. That's my take anyways, you can scroll through my posts to find some interesting stuff which proves my point.

Guys, TW's behaviour towards MP is not an oversight, they WANTED to kill official modes hence their multiple changes to hurt the experience of MP players (Captain being the main focus imo) throughout our time, did we keep silent? Many of us let them know that their actions were wrong, they were making our experience worse with new patches and their ranked system finished the job for good. Now, there are less official servers, they can keep their money in their pockets. Playerbase now must rely on dedicated servers to play the game they paid for. THE END. That's my take anyways, you can scroll through my posts to find some interesting stuff which proves my point.
If that’s true they could’ve just said so and just give us custom maps downloader and removed the class system and we could have done the rest on our own

Back
Top Bottom