Can you fix Multiplayer already?

Users who are viewing this thread

They don't understand people don't want mordhau or chivalry because they don't come close to mount and blade. Notice how i say this and yet again and the same ones will argue over and over.
This is actually so funny to see these discussions on Taleworlds and Steam forums about how the multiplayer should be closed, as well as people actually thinking that Chivalry and Mordhau are very similar games to Mount and Blade. At this point, the forums have become a place to meme about such stuff and not a place where you could discuss something or talk to developers.

How it goess noob buys bannerlord then joins a server plays a bit is having fun meets a mb veteran who’s played for 15 years + gets beaten to death over and over then he goes on the forum and complains
My 10 hours of Bannerlord multiplayer is enough to beat your ass in a duel.

Alboin

Sergeant Knight at Arms
sergeant_knight_at_arms.png
· From Poland
Joined Apr 22, 2020

Actual veterans of this game who played hardcore both SP and MP are from 2014. Wtf do you want? Why do you say that noone care about MP as if its some universal truth and not just your sad noobish braindead opinion?! You prolly never played Warband.
I am a very experienced Warband and Bannerlord player with 10 or so hours of multiplayer in both games. If you want to prove me wrong, fight me in Bannerlord.

Last edited:
Captain mode have never been in a worse state than this. Looking back, it's been one step after another leading up to this. It's not only how the first many patches destroyed the gameplay, with no fix from TW for years. It's also the constant nerfing and removal of key things in the mode, that changed the gameplay entirely.
That's true
Now the meta is scatter and do your thing, get kills. There is no strategic obligations anymore, it have turned into an arcade. I told you so...
Well, not everything is so bad now, bro:xf-eek::xf-wink:.
The fundamentals of this game are so great that even after a lot of failed attempts to "develop" them, the Game is still wonderful and tbh - the best in its genre.
However, the developers' systematic mistreatment of the potential of this amazing game (and thus the feelings, suggestions and hopes of its gaming community) and, in particular, their fatal mistake with the ranked system (which immediately reduced to dust a huge part of the MP) led to the departure of a large number of experienced players who know a lot about Tactics. And the dominance of not enough experienced players leads to simplification of battles.
But even now, if a sufficiently experienced/intelligent team is formed, you can still enjoy the beauty and power of Tactics.

My 10 hours of Bannerlord multiplayer is enough to beat your ass in a duel.

I am a very experienced Warband and Bannerlord player with 10 hours or so hours of multiplayer in both games. If you want to prove me wrong, fight me in Bannerlord.
I would take up your challenge but sadly I’m on vecation so we will have to postpone it for 2 weeks. a guy advocating for the shut down of multiplayer doesn’t stand a chance with your single player and Mordou experience il be surprised if you can hit me once

Last edited:
I would take up your challenge but sadly I’m on vecation so we will have to postpone it for 2 weeks. a guy advocating for the shut down of multiplayer doesn’t stand a chance with your single player and Mordou experience il be surprised if you can hit me once
I regret to inform you that the person you're talking to is closer to 10,000 hours on Multiplayer than to 10. Good luck, I hope someone records your duels kek

I regret to inform you that the person you're talking to is closer to 10,000 hours on Multiplayer than to 10. Good luck, I hope someone records your duels kek
If that’s true I might lose I’ve never been the best duelist but my hours are also around there and I don’t consider myself a pushover

Anyone knows why is MM dead exactly? Do people just not join anymore?
It works sort of if I’m not mistaken if two ppl with a simelar rating or whatever it was is in the que the match will start. One of the main reasons mm is dead is that if anyone leaves mid match the game will crash

Anyone knows why is MM dead exactly? Do people just not join anymore?
Because the matches can't be fully filled, it creates bunch of 1v1, 2v2 games instead of 6v6. It's also the fault of thoughtless system that was created, there's almost no punishment for leaving and people could easily crash the matches if they didn't feel like losing.

Because the matches can't be fully filled, it creates bunch of 1v1, 2v2 games instead of 6v6. It's also the fault of thoughtless system that was created, there's almost no punishment for leaving and people could easily crash the matches if they didn't feel like losing.
I remember we had those issues I think exactly a year ago when I stopped playing regularly because I couldn't get a decent mm match anymore, did they just give up on fixing it?

I remember we had those issues I think exactly a year ago when I stopped playing regularly because I couldn't get a decent mm match anymore, did they just give up on fixing it?
More likely than not, yes. The MM changes are why TDM and Siege are often the only available modes for play x:

Last edited:
I wonder how anyone new to this game can ever gid gud in personal skill since MM have been deleted? You only achieve that in skirmish, and no new player knows exactly how to join those mods. I bet they play TDM and siege instead, because there are no alternatives, other than going Duel and die clueless.

I don't think I've seen a dev actually acknowledge that they completely broke in-game matchmaking for Skirmish and Captain mode with the ranked update patch (was it really a year ago now?)

Of course, it wouldn't happen because the community has asked to give balance to the community for the past 4 years. Aside from that, i wouldn't entrust it to a specific group. The whole point of the forum is that it would display issues and potential fixes for things, where everything would be under scrutiny.

Taleworlds has had a tool to get balance from the community for years.

What is infuriating in this forum is the sudden influx of idiots who think plugging the plug is somehow an option. They don't understand people don't want mordhau or chivalry because they don't come close to mount and blade. Notice how i say this and yet again and the same ones will argue over and over.
Entirely with Younes here/

TW don't collect telemetry from actual games played, or from the community anymore. It stopped the day they released the game. Dunno why they even got this forum really. What's the function of that now? For their costumers to let off steam? Sell the game to blizzard omg...

Back
Top Bottom