Can MP Armour/Weapon selection go back to the way Warband had it?

Users who are viewing this thread

The thing is - the premise behind the concept behind that sentence still stands.

Passive perks in a Mount & Blade major title, where a single particular system is in place for every game modes, with no serious sign they would ever get separated, all that after being stripped off of freedom of equipment selection players were accustomed to for a decade is what is contradictory to reason is my opinion.

3rd perk should be another slot for equipment selection/specialization, not depriving us further of it.

mpQs7v0.png

Everything you say here is completely valid - but I want TW to take chances; and I'm worried by the idea of telling them that how it is currently is how it should remain forever.

Two perk slots; no cosmetics - is boring. I want TW to do more with the system; and I'm willing to see what TW have in mind.

Only valid thing to do with the third slot is instruments and rp perks
I'd kill for a banner perk; even if it did nothing but look nice.

If it did do something though - my suggestion is make it capture points faster. This would make it an interesting pick; probably more suitable to siege then skirmish but still largely thematic.

Be careful, lately you're growing the canines and Me...my balls are swelling up and growing tough black hair from the neck to the as$ :lol: .

giphy.gif

#theMr.Hydeeffect
Terco if you turn into one then this forum is lost forever

Terco if you turn into one then this forum is lost forever
:lol:
I'm like the palm tree that bends but endures the hurricane then?
I am afraid, I am like Thomas touching the wound of Jesus, I want to believe™ . It's going to be a long one until the end of the EA ? ?

Its 100x better and going off a lot of MP players, majority of players miss the old way of choosing everything you wanted, not a preset.
Should have both options, as a setting for the server (both have their advantages, for example, presets provide more symmetrical class combat, optionality provides more asymmetrical class combat - players should have the option to play either).

Should have both options, as a setting for the server (both have their advantages, for example, presets provide more symmetrical class combat, optionality provides more asymmetrical class combat - players should have the option to play either).

So basically you want to more than double the work the devs have to do. Yea, that's not going to happen.

So basically you want to more than double the work the devs have to do. Yea, that's not going to happen.
one mode is already there, they just need to add one more mode.
Its probably actually not that difficult.

What I suggest is better than taking out what they have ALREADY worked on, and replacing it.

Further, yes. For a AAA title, we should have more options.

one mode is already there, they just need to add one more mode.
Its probably actually not that difficult.

What I suggest is better than taking out what they have ALREADY worked on, and replacing it.

Further, yes. For a AAA title, we should have more options.
Consider the fact that the mode currently in use is not finished yet. So if they went along with the idea, they would have to work on and improve two separate modes going forward.
This would be a waste of time. They have to stick to just one mode, and it seems like they already made their decision as to which one that would be.

Back
Top Bottom