Bugs & Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

hello my friends, i installed vikingr, and when i try to get in the server i receive this message

'' this server is running a new version (9.32:cool: of Mount and blade than the one you're corrently running (1.143) ''

I suspect that you didn't start the game with the shortcut that should have been created on your desktop by the Vikingr installer. Usually this 9.-something version number is used for the warband script enhancer that we are using, so that you can not connect to it properly without starting via the shortcut.

RagnarLodbrok said:
hello my friends, i installed vikingr, and when i try to get in the server i receive this message

'' this server is running a new version (9.32:cool: of Mount and blade than the one you're corrently running (1.143) ''

Doh, dont you read big letters in download thread: USE LINK ON DESKTOP TO RUN THE GAME OR WSELOADER.EXE  NOT WARBAND.EXE to run the game

Hello everyone, here's a problem I haven't seen around here yet.

I just installed Vikingr and when I went to find a server, nothing showed up. I tried refreshing and still nothing happened. Has anybody else had this problem? I installed correctly and am running from the desktop shortcut. I can run custom battles fine if it matters.

Joben said:
Hello everyone, here's a problem I haven't seen around here yet.

I just installed Vikingr and when I went to find a server, nothing showed up. I tried refreshing and still nothing happened. Has anybody else had this problem? I installed correctly and am running from the desktop shortcut. I can run custom battles fine if it matters.

Are you sure server filter was set to "internet", not "favorites"?

If not, read this.

STARik said:

If not, read this.

The filter has been set to Internet. I tried some of the fixes and I think I found one that worked. I only get one server though, "Hrafnabjóðr". Is this as it should be or should I have more servers showing up?

Side note: I can play multiplayer fine in Native and Napoleonic Wars.

Joben said:
STARik said:

If not, read this.

The filter has been set to Internet. I tried some of the fixes and I think I found one that worked. I only get one server though, "Hrafnabjóðr". Is this as it should be or should I have more servers showing up?

Side note: I can play multiplayer fine in Native and Napoleonic Wars.
Vikingr has WSE built in filter to show only servers running vikingr, which is "Hrafnabjóðr" only (there was american Vinland too, but noone played there despite many americans crying for their own server)

Well then I guess I got it working, thanks for the info.

I know this isn't the thread for it but I may as well ask while I'm here, when is the server typically the most active? There is only one person on now.

Joben said:
Well then I guess I got it working, thanks for the info.

I know this isn't the thread for it but I may as well ask while I'm here, when is the server typically the most active? There is only one person on now.

Well, evenings obviously, when people are free from their daily routine - 19:00-1:00 (GMT+2) and weekends.

Maces don't seem to hurt horses much, if at all. Not sure if this is working as intended, seeing as how a horse is sturdier than a human, but the effect is a bit exaggerated (I once hit a horse like four or five times, and nothing came out of it). I get tons of whiffs when knacing horses though.

1C4OY.jpg

Script warning today at 18 17

The ping of the server is way too high lateley. Today it was around 92 and this makes a big difference for me. When i play with a ping around 65-75 i'm able to perform good games even against people having 20, but 95 vs. 30/40 starts being annoying.

when i play Team Deathmatch withe bots [i have most of the time bad pink so i cant play on servers] but i can choose only one class? you know what the problem? :sad:

maor772 said:
when i play Team Deathmatch withe bots [i have most of the time bad pink so i cant play on servers] but i can choose only one class? you know what the problem? :sad:
That's probably because there are class restrictions, this means that you can only choose a certain class if there is a certain number of players in the server; I'm not sure how this is effected by bots however.

Are you hosting your own server to play with bots? If so, what you have to do is go into the admin panel and change the values of the troop-type you'de like to play to 100 (being the percentage able to choose this particular class).

Back
Top Bottom