Bugs & Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh bugger, really?? man that's a colossal dissapoitment.

I just took it for granted there was SP, i mean i'm aware it's MP but ......ok, well, there's nothing left to say, i'll just go hang....

I fancy another crack at SP you see, but i'm not down with another tour of vanilla WB and Vikingr for now i guess is off-limits, so have you guys got any other recommendations for a nice SP mod?

tanglebones said:
I fancy another crack at SP you see, but i'm not down with another tour of vanilla WB and Vikingr for now i guess is off-limits, so have you guys got any other recommendations for a nice SP mod?

Brytenwalda my friend. Brytenwalda. :smile:

Possibly the best SP experience you will ever have.

Sloth said:
Nyah said:
"You feel are inspired by the standard" ... sounds strange^^

No it isint, it sound fabulous : )

Hope the italic formatting highlights the problem that infinate cat-nya-man is pointing out: The foul grammar. It appears as if while in Python, someone went from deciding between either "feel inspired" / "are inspired", and then left a bit of both in the script! Never noticed this myself, strangely, but perhaps more so due to the devotion in those battles fought with Fenris' standard held high and proudly :smile:

Firstly I would like to thank you for doing great job with Vikingr.
But I got a problem with this mod, I downloaded it and save it in my steam folder with Mount and Blade with Native, I started game, it normally load, i clicked Multiplayer and join game and page with servers just froze and with it whole my computer and i have to restart it to close this frozen window. Have you any idea what to do?

Just noticed a script error while playing.

clipboard01vx.png

Hmmm.... I can't remember ever touching that piece of code.

I guess it is someone playing with character that has a banner from another mod with a lot more banners. Otherwise something weird is going on =/

Ohi guys, are you aware of this spear bug that im going to explain right now?:

Basically some nights ago i saw this player running forward and few of us chasing for him (he was the last survivor of his team). He was equipped with a spear, holding it with 2 hands. Suddendly he started swinging his spear with up-side strokes, and i thought if he went crazy, but i immediatly noticed he was able to hit the enemy at his back who was chasing for him.

C_Ronin_Rico said:
Ohi guys, are you aware of this spear bug that im going to explain right now?:

Basically some nights ago i saw this player running forward and few of us chasing for him (he was the last survivor of his team). He was equipped with a spear, holding it with 2 hands. Suddendly he started swinging his spear with up-side strokes, and i thought if he went crazy, but i immediatly noticed he was able to hit the enemy at his back who was chasing for him.

Wow that is great! :lol:

I think it is always dangerous to run into the top of a spear even if there is no one there holding it... :wink:
...I wish I had seen this uncommon spear rear attack!

I don't think it's a bug per se, but that's certainly an imaginative exploit. :grin:

I've never seen it used as an actual fighting technique, but I've seen many a team hit because someone was standing behind a friendly spearman.

I just installed the mod and run it, and every piece of text of the game says: str not found  :???:

The Donutio said:
I just installed the mod and run it, and every piece of text of the game says: str not found  :???:

I've got the same problem, and I don't know how to fix it. I tried to reinstall, but with no effect.

I should have posted the solution earlier, but I all forgot after telling the previous person how to fix it in game. In most cases of this problem people have installed warband in a non-english language, and thus the game tries to use the strings of the language that you set it up with, but can't find them. Our stand-alone is indeed missing a few languages that are in the native folder, but you can easily implement them yourself if you have another installation.

Just open your Mount&Blade Warband installation folder, and copy all the contents of its languages subfolder. Then simply paste them into your Vikingr installations language folder, and the game should be able to use the languages we missed in our stand-alone. For the next version we have to remember taking them all in^^

Back
Top Bottom