Bugs & Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

How about this one then? Notice anything strange in this screenshot?
abo5.jpg

PS: this is like the most minor issue ever, but hey, it's odd.

The player who has leader class will have his name in the colour of his faction. Since the Normans have red as their faction colour, their leader's name will be in red as well. The hue is only slightly different from the red of the dead.

I propose the colour of the dead is changed from red to a shade of grey.

Ah, that explains why I got the impression that the LC colour thing only worked half of the time. It's very subtle when one of the factions is the Norðmenn.

Some colour tweaking would be good, yeah.

The other thing I noticed wasn't strange at all. In fact, it is very, very normal; Willelme is boss-man. :razz: (I CAN actually see the slight difference in leader and dead-guy hue, but only after it was pointed out.)

I made this map without the outlying hills but just ocean. Also there seems to be a big fire of hell that I can't see, maybe because my graph settings are low.

Can I update this map instantly or only for next patch?
mb138.jpg

Here's the picture of the hellish flames of doom, which burn for all eternity with no discernible fuel:
34dkevr.jpg

You can update the map at any time, it's just that first time we play it after the update everybody will have to download it.

Hengwulf said:
I made this map without the outlying hills but just ocean. Also there seems to be a big fire of hell that I can't see, maybe because my graph settings are low.

Can I update this map instantly or only for next patch?
*snip*

Yes we had a bit of trouble finding the right background. Sorry for that. Do you happen to know what background you used? Or on what map you based yours?

I will see if I can remove the flames of doom for you and update the background. =)

You probably can't see the flames because you have particle effects turned off.

I believe the background is _ocean. That makes all 4 sides water.

Yeah I understand that was the problem to with the flames. It was very annoying because I couldn't put a fire under the cooking pot  :razz: or so I thought. If I am correct there should be Fire_big and Fire_small in the props list in the editor, if you delete those it should work I guess.

sorry 'bout that. :oops:

Uhm, hey folks!

As some of you know alot of us have fancy, archaic letters in our name (Éadríc for example). Before the patch I had Ualraig Fir Áraig. However now placing the Á back, I cannot use the Fir Áraig flag. It disapears, also I cannot edit to select it becouse of the Á in the name.

Any ideas?

Some of us Fyrnings (not me though) had the same problem. I'm not sure how they fixed it, but I think it should work if you select your profile and click on New (so that the new profile is physically identical to the old one), call it Ualraig_Fir_Araig, choose the correct banner, join a server, leave and then edit that new profile to put in the special character.

Anyway. Did any of you admin guys turn out the optional battle thingies (the loser money bonus, the round caps, etc)? They don't seem to be working.

Hengwulf said:
I believe the background is _ocean. That makes all 4 sides water.

I can't find any ocean background unfortunately. I can make a new background, but that would then only be in a next patch.

hrotha said:
Did any of you admin guys turn out the optional battle thingies (the loser money bonus, the round caps, etc)? They don't seem to be working.

Eadric said it was fine today. Are there still problems?

Hey. I have an issue.
When I try to connect to the server it says me that the server is running a versione of warband newer than mine. It says mine is .1.143 whil it's 1.153 and that the newer is 9.528 or something like that.
Any help pls ?

This error message is usually given if you don't start the game with the shortcut on the desktop. If you started it differently, just try again with the shortcut or the "VikingrLoadscreenShuffle.exe" in the install directory, which will randomize the loadscreens and then start the game.

Hey Moecker, i noticed a couple of times what that could be a possible bug. Basically it's a "hit through block" when it comes from an up-slash. Not sure it's related to lag or not, actually last night my ping was surprisingly good according to my average.

Apparently the single-edged sword (at least the full-length version) makes mace sounds.
Apparently it's not just the single-edged sword.

Back
Top Bottom