Need More Info Multiplayer Costumes/Clothes (Cosmetics) BUG

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9.36960
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: It's a simple bug but not fixed at all for a time and its not just on me its global multiplayer bug. Most cosmetics are buggy in multiplayer game, clothes doesnt fit or when you wear some helmets, your hair or your mustache disappears makes you look like bald exc. (for example aserai helmet, i dont remember all bugs but most of them have this bug) Is there a plan to fix this? If so when will it be fixed?

Hey, our team is aware most of these texture problems and working on them. If you can share a visual of the troubled items that you have find, i can check if any of them are unknown to us and forward it to the QA team for further inspection. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the files and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, our team is aware most of these texture problems and working on them. If you can share a visual of the troubled items that you have find, i can check if any of them are unknown to us and forward it to the QA team for further inspection. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the files and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
When will it be fixed? Do you have any information on that?

Back
Top Bottom