Resolved Bug with AI during siege with Khuzait's armies. (Archers not going behind barricade)

Users who are viewing this thread

wwoteloww

Recruit
I have a bug that makes sieges... almost unplayable. All my archers are considered infantry and will just go kill themselves against other infantry in melee up the ladders. They will not go behind barricade.

When the siege start, the AI will bundle every infantry and archers into 2 mixed groups ( 3 groups if you have battering ram)... and there's nothing I can do about it, you can't even manually set them, or disable the AI.

How to Reproduce:
- Select "Custom Battle" on the main screen.
- Choose "Siege" as game type.
- Select "Khuzait" as your faction.
- Give 200 units to each side, keep the 25%/25%/25%/25% army composition.

It re-creates the same bug im experiencing in game with all castles/cities sieges. It doesn't seems to happens on other culture.

bannerlordkhurzai.jpg

Version:
All version of the game from what I can see.

Installed community-made modifications:
None

----EDIT----
After some testing, it seems Aserai have the same issue.

Last edited:
Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom