Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morphine said:
No, it's not working with 1.113. It's obviously not working, you tried it yourself. You're not the smartest guy right? 1.126 is NEWER and 1.113 is OLDER so 1.113 is NOT ABOVE it's UNDER so NOT COMPATIBLE. And why do you use the old version? I smell a pirate mates ...

Ah. I downloaded the 1.113 patch maybe a month ago and installed it a few days ago, and didn't think a new one had come out.

Sorry, I just read the numbers wrong on the version.

Morphine said:
You're not the smartest guy right?

Screw you too, buddy  :smile:

Thorn should be Teutonic, my bad. It seems my mind is still in XV century, perhaps too much of eu3 :grin: But then Chełmno should be Teutonic also. Here are two links to quite good maps:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:grin:eutscher_Orden_1410.png (german language)
http://www.turystyka.torun.pl/index.php?strona=214 - there are two maps, first is about prussian tribes and second is a Teutonic Order map, i don't know how to link only maps, sorry. (polish language)
I know, i know it's wiki, but still good map, with german city names (which is a mistake since it's english version, becuase all arabic cities and unit names should be in arabic language then and russian in cyrylic). So to make it good every name should be in english. For now it's a chaos. For example few polish names are in polish, few in english: Mściwój (polish), Casimir (english, Kazimierz - polish).

1. Map:
a.) There are wholes in the map. They looks like a heaven on the sea level. Dunno how to describe it :razz:
- 3 of them near Frankfurt.
- One but long from Brandenburg to Meissen.
- One just under the Mainz
- Two south of the Munich under the Alps.

b.) Mountains between Kraków and Hungary, Tatry part of a Carpatian mountains just to the south of Kraków:
http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7j104/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/tatry.jpeg&imgrefurl=http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7j104/harnastatras/id5.html&h=263&w=400&sz=41&tbnid=_xTvuZ0sRrTKNM:&tbnh=82&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3DTatry%2Bzdj%25C4%2599cia&usg=__wKxqSQ12L_OmjjpJ3N8Y2l6ODpI=&sa=X&ei=dFQ6TNmzCI3u0gSf2YjwAw&ved=0CCsQ9QEwBg
http://www.wk.pl/foto/f1023.jpg
http://www.foto.pwsk.pl/fotki/albums/20060616_Zdziar-Tatry_001/tatry-bielskie.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYZKHnJjF8Y&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yjiOkaMaD8

http://www.europakarpat.pl/index.php/pMenuId/6/pDocId/141/pCmd/1 - fifth photo should be usefull, it's geograpic map of whole carpatian mountains.
For me that's a mountains, not a hills.

2. Following cities are castles:
Praga (Prague-Praha), Wiedeń (Vienna), Norymbergia (Nurnberg), Magdeburg, Lubeka (Lubeck), Frankfurt, Kolonia (Cologne-Koln)
English/Game (english names are from national geographic political map of present europe from 2003. Dunno why, but on this map there are germans, polish, scandinavian, hungarian etc. marks)
Prague/Praha, Vienna/Wien, Nurnberg/Nórnberg, Magdeburg/, Lubeck/, Frankfurt, Cologne/Kóln

3. Mazasis Bajoras can be recruited in Teutonic castles.

4. Roland (NPC friend) starts talking like you are at the gates of Paris when you are actually running in teutonic lands.

5. Dunno why Lithuania and Halich-Volhynia are a kingdooms but maybe i missed something, XIII century is not my best period :smile:

6. When you put troops into a castle which you conquered but it's not yours (not given by a monarch to you yet) and you have war with a facion from where the troops are, they are changing to mercenaries. In case you get the castle, it will kill your economy which is the weakes part of this mod btw - i couldn't resist, unkeep is spoiling whole fun.

2. Following cities are castles:
Praga (Prague-Praha), Wiedeń (Vienna), Norymbergia (Nurnberg), Magdeburg, Lubeka (Lubeck), Frankfurt, Kolonia (Cologne-Koln)
English/Game (english names are from national geographic political map of present europe from 2003. Dunno why, but on this map there are germans, polish, scandinavian, hungarian etc. marks)
Prague/Praha, Vienna/Wien, Nurnberg/Nórnberg, Magdeburg/, Lubeck/, Frankfurt, Cologne/Kóln
Ok, my bad, I have -2 relation with that faction, they just don't wanna let me into the city in normal way, hehe. Sorry.

Great mod guys, really good work.  My CTD problems with pre-7 are gone and I can finally enjoy the game :smile:  I really like some of the other money making ideas that have been added (building businesses etc)

One thing that I did notice that was somewhat of an inconvenience was when I was siege-ing castles 25-3 and 25-2.  I built the siege tower normally, attacked normally and began rolling the siege tower towards the wall normally when the tower seemed to get stuck on the hill from hell in front of the walls.  I spent approx 10-15 mins moving my guy around the tower trying to get the thing moving again towards the wall.  After getting fed up with that I moved my guy to safety and left my computer for approx another 5-10 mins to get some food.  Upon coming back to my computer, I look at the battle only to see more of my guys dead and the siege tower still stuck on the hill in front of the walls.

I dont know if this situation arises with just these 2 castles or all of em, but in my opinion it takes a lot away from the game when siege battles turn into waiting for that amount of time just trying to get your siege tower up to the wall.

Koror said:
My game crashes when i open a new game, to be exact, when the first fight happens with the merchant. The error says :

Error loading postfx shaders:
Make sure you have the latest version of Directx runtime library installed
Return code : -2147024888

Runtime library? I installed the newest directx but still this...

Yigit said:
Yigit said:
Hi. I downloaded the mod today. My game is patched to 1.126. However, after the loading screen of Paradox and Taleworlds I get RGL error and CTD.

I've noted that previously you recommended in such cases to patch the game to 1.125. However, mine is 1.126. What could be the source of the problem in this case and possible solution?
Thanks.
Update: I've tried checking 'Force single threading' in 'Configure' box and this time I get this error at the start : "RGL error: unable to open texture file Modules\1257ad\Textures\font.dds". Exactly as mentioned by Gwiliryn here

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,123524.msg2984742.html#msg2984742

Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem here, does anyone knows why this is happening?

i play this since yesterday and i love it. remembers me the days with medieval 2 total war  :grin:

i hope you give the "placeholder" towns a name :smile: but my biggest problem is the world map.

all few seconds it freezes for 2 or more seconds. it´s really laggy and it doesn´t matter if the settings are very high oder very low.

perhaps to much activity on the world map?

kuauik said:
killerrabbit said:
I am 100% sure my pc can handle it, and i have the same problems.

After leaving a town, speaking, or after a battle (no matter what siz) my game crashes from time to time, pretty annoying.
its the automatic saving that causing the crashes,when you look into the rgl.log file,the last notes before crash it say  "saving header "or something like that

Thanks a lot, I'll start a new game without the auto save.

killerrabbit said:
kuauik said:
killerrabbit said:

After leaving a town, speaking, or after a battle (no matter what siz) my game crashes from time to time, pretty annoying.
its the automatic saving that causing the crashes,when you look into the rgl.log file,the last notes before crash it say  "saving header "or something like that

for me its not solved by this,i just point out the cuase

My crash-while-saving is cleared up, I've taken to only saving whilst inside a tavern or wandering around a village.  It seems to work.
I do however have random Runtime Error CTD's when moving about the world map.

Also, Looter stuck in wall for Merchant tutorial quest in London.

kuauik said:
killerrabbit said:
kuauik said:
killerrabbit said:

for me its not solved by this,i just point out the cuase

I'm hacking this thing up, removing textures unused by the mod.  I cannot have kuauik unable to play the mod.

Great Mod, Great Job, look forward to future fixes.

Found something interesting, Besides the Claimants to the thrones thinking they are the characters from native, and in the native kingdoms, (including 1 guy who thinks he's the swadian princess), { do hope more claimants are implimented btw, would be great } ... but also ran into someone in rome, after a Tournement, went to castle, met a woman named Burlanda... later when am somewhere else, the standard quest pops up for paying suit to her.. (you know the one, her maid hands one of your soldiers a sealed letter, says she enjoyed your last visit, looks forward to seeing you again) .. and I choose the {tell her I'll see her shortly} response (paraphrasing) ... anyway... I go to rome, where it says she is, and there's no option to visit lady... also, going to castle there's some wierd error messages that pop up, repeatedly.. the castle courtroom still loads, with the errors displaying shortly on the left of the screen, ... will try to post what the errors say in a sec, .. kinda long..
But anyway, the girl isn't there.  there's no option to visit her, she's not in the castle keep anymore with the other lords, all the lords say she is in rome.. this is while standing in the courtroom in rome... tried waiting a few days, & checking to see if she's somehow riding arround rome.. but no.. and doesn't make sense since she said she'd be waiting in rome for some time.... hmm
anyway, kindof annoying because can't complete quest & pay her a visit, ... would be fine if I refused her request, & got someone elses, that worked right, but am stuck with her quest to go see her only she's not there.  ...

ok, following is the errors I get when enter the castle.. please bear with me, as I understand absolutely none of it and maybe just a little less than that.... :

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid troop ID: -1: LINE NO: 2:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor.
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor.

then it repeats, several times, with the 1 line saying script error, and 2 lines that say at script: npc_decision ect. ect.  ... > only the opcode line with the opcode# & Line#, ect. the numbers change, but ther rest of the message stays same.. will post the opcodes & ID's that it lists, 1 sec...
2173 : -1: 3;  2190: -1: 10; 

... ok, those are the only 3 opcodes & corresponding troop id#'s, ect... the message just keeps repeating over & over so I though there was like 10.  Will be great to get a fix on this, thanks for all your hard work, great mod, look forward to future improvements, fixes, & developements. Great job.

I also noticed that patrols don't change to boat model when on water like the other parties. Looks a bit weird to see a horse running on water.

Lezalit still calls himself "Bors".

When you have found all of the companions and then ask the barkeep if there is anyone else looking to join a band like mine, the game "freezes". There's missing dialog where the barkeep says, "no", I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom