In Progress Bug report — Add attribute points to hero cheat command only works for main hero [1.2.8]

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

icecream22

Recruit
Bug report — Add attribute points to hero cheat command only works for main hero [1.2.8]
Example:
campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero Asha | 10
> Hero is not found
campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero Asha the She-Wolf | 10
> Hero is not found

It actually does work for heroes. It just works really stupidly. Try "campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero Asha the She-Wolf | a". Specifying a number of attribute points doesn't work, but if you put something non-numeric as the "number", it will add a single attribute point to the hero in question.

iBHdjnK.png

See screenshot. Note that my mc was literally named "100". "aeric the ragged | 5" didn't work, presumably because it was looking for a hero named "5". However, "aeric the ragged | a" added a point to aeric, while "aeric the ragged | 100" added 100 points to the hero named "100".

I'd expect that "aeric the ragged | 5" adds 5 points to aeric, and "aeric the ragged | 100" adds 100 points to aeric, instead of both commands completely ignoring the name provided. Meanwhile, "aeric the ragged | a" should probably error, given that various usage instructions and error messagse all say that the second part needs to be a number. If you want to support the "just add a single point if no number was specified" use case, I'd think that "aeric the ragged" on its own should add 1 point while "aeric the ragged | a" should error.

No mods, v1.2.9.34269.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom