Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for some reason this version caused my computer to bluescreen. I'm not entirely sure if this was to blame but it is the only thing I downloaded or even looked up so it's the only thing I can think of to blame. Anyway, I deleted it and my computer stopped blue screening.

polydamas said:
Well for some reason this version caused my computer to bluescreen. I'm not entirely sure if this was to blame but it is the only thing I downloaded or even looked up so it's the only thing I can think of to blame. Anyway, I deleted it and my computer stopped blue screening.

The mod is also responsible for global warming :smile:

On a more serious note, you should try to upgrade your video drivers.  If the computer bluescreens it is a fault in the operating system/drivers not the software that runs on top of it all.

othr said:
polydamas said:

The mod is also responsible for global warming :smile:

On a more serious note, you should try to upgrade your video drivers.  If the computer bluescreens it is a fault in the operating system/drivers not the software that runs on top of it all.

It probably is my computer.

Randomly I get some shader error that says I'm out of video memory... How it uses 1gb of vram, I'll never know.

Hi. I downloaded the mod today. My game is patched to 1.126. However, after the loading screen of Paradox and Taleworlds I get RGL error and CTD.

I've noted that previously you recommended in such cases to patch the game to 1.125. However, mine is 1.126. What could be the source of the problem in this case and possible solution?
Thanks.

Greetings

Great mod I really want to play. The problem is battle. All my army try to form ranks, then start running to the other side of the field ignoring the enemy. In the other side they dismount and make a line but not all the units fight.

It's really upset! It's impossible to battle with anybody. I really dont know what is happening, first time I find this bug.

Please can anybody help me?

Yours

Albert

Thanks for your quick answer

That was to my first idea, too. So I update my version again, is 1.126.

The army don't obey. I will prosecute all the soldiers  :grin:!

Albert

Now, this is really odd: used to have those save crash every times (every 3rd battle, to be exact) with pre6 + 1.125, I'm not having any with pre8 + 1.126, while it's the opposite for some other people...  Same goes with lag on the world map.
That's weird.

I've been killing many patrols recently and I noticed that two or more groups of them don't join a battle against me, no matter how close they are to the battlefield. On the other hand, whenever a patrol gets me and one of their lords isn't really nearby that lord still joins the battle. That lord would never have been able to join the battle because he's simply too far away. Maybe that's a feature which needs some tweaking.

And by the way, I don't have any crashes and I use the non-realistic save option.

Now, I might be a complete idiot for trying this but I really wanted to try this mod out, as I enjoyed it on plain Mount & Blade, and I wanted to try it on Warbands. Thing is, I have the 1.113 version. I know it says that "The mod currently requires Warband 1.126 (or above)" but the "or above" part had me hoping that it'd still work. Thing is, it doesn't work at all, the game crashes when I enter the loading menu and I get an error message saying "Unable to open file: CommonRes\fur_armors_a.brf".

Is something wrong, or is the "(or above)" part in the download sticky thread not supposed to be there? :smile:

KimKhan said:
Now, I might be a complete idiot for trying this but I really wanted to try this mod out, as I enjoyed it on plain Mount & Blade, and I wanted to try it on Warbands. Thing is, I have the 1.113 version. I know it says that "The mod currently requires Warband 1.126 (or above)" but the "or above" part had me hoping that it'd still work.

Above means "greater than", "posterior"...

Sidus Preclarum said:
KimKhan said:
Now, I might be a complete idiot for trying this but I really wanted to try this mod out, as I enjoyed it on plain Mount & Blade, and I wanted to try it on Warbands. Thing is, I have the 1.113 version. I know it says that "The mod currently requires Warband 1.126 (or above)" but the "or above" part had me hoping that it'd still work.

Above means "greater than", "posterior"...

I know that, and does mean that any version above 1.126 should be compatible with the mod. But that doesn't answer my question; is it true that 0.95pre8 works with Warbands 1.113, and if so, what can I do to fix my error?

No, it's not working with 1.113. It's obviously not working, you tried it yourself. You're not the smartest guy right? 1.126 is NEWER and 1.113 is OLDER so 1.113 is NOT ABOVE it's UNDER so NOT COMPATIBLE. And why do you use the old version? I smell a pirate mates ...

Yigit said:
Hi. I downloaded the mod today. My game is patched to 1.126. However, after the loading screen of Paradox and Taleworlds I get RGL error and CTD.

I've noted that previously you recommended in such cases to patch the game to 1.125. However, mine is 1.126. What could be the source of the problem in this case and possible solution?
Thanks.
Update: I've tried checking 'Force single threading' in 'Configure' box and this time I get this error at the start : "RGL error: unable to open texture file Modules\1257ad\Textures\font.dds". Exactly as mentioned by Gwiliryn here

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,123524.msg2984742.html#msg2984742

Any suggestions?

My game crashes when i open a new game, to be exact, when the first fight happens with the merchant. The error says :

Error loading postfx shaders:
Make sure you have the latest version of Directx runtime library installed
Return code : -2147024888

Runtime library? I installed the newest directx but still this...

First off, I LOVE 1257 AD, I like the feel of it much better than native and the historical accuracy is pretty radical.

However, once I was rolling on day 24 with my small army of elite cavalry as a vassal of the Teutonic Order, I killed something (can't remember what) and then the game crashed. I attempted to reload the save, and the game crashed again immediately.

I tried starting another character, a Mongol, and I was doing alright - day 14 and I just killed a band of 30 sea raiders. Immediately after, the game then crashed, and whenever I tired to reload the save, it crashed again.

I'm not really sure what might be causing this bug, but it seems to happen after battles, and I use mostly cavalry.

Thanks in advance!

Savegame is broken. Happend to me today as well. I always have more than one save slot. I was at 89 or so. First time pre8 crashed for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom