Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main menu still says pre 7... and do you care about custom battles cause they are messed up. Going back to do the campaign now. :grin:

wll10441 said:
The main menu still says pre 7... and do you care about custom battles cause they are messed up. Going back to do the campaign now. :grin:

Don't care about custom battles yet, yes I did forget to change that number, gah.

Sebt1890 said:
I tried to load my game and everytime I get

RGL ERROR Load Error: Number of scenes in file. 863, exceeds 253

You're trying to load a pre Ver8 game?!

Not exactly a *bug*, but there's something weird with the back of the... What's its name... err... Castillan mail or something? As well as with its... err... Whatever you skinners use to give skins a shiny metallic mail aspect:

Oh, and are we really supposed to fin Cuman mercenaries in Bordeaux?  :neutral:

NOT SAVE COMPATIBLE

I'd like to see bugs here, not "I won't read your changelog or FAQ" type of stuff.

Ok lets stop making pointless comments and start with the bugs. I'll go first:
1. When you go to the arena and lose/win and exit to the to the room over the arena where the arena master should be, but isn't there. You have to exit the town and go back in to spawn him just to get the money and/or do another battle. Just an annoying bug.

2. Is the companions name Lezalit or Bors? The game says he's Lezalit but he calls himself Bors.

3. Not sure about this one but I got place holder something as a fief. Am I supposed to or does it not matter? I have OCD so I have to have a village with a name.

during the merchant-beginner quest in which i had to lead the attack in the city (after i freed his brother) one bandit spawned in a wall so i couldnt finish the quest.

Not sure if this is a bug but I cannot see all the characters in the information part of the screen.

Great mod though - love the clean font too  :grin:

possum said:
during the merchant-beginner quest in which i had to lead the attack in the city (after i freed his brother) one bandit spawned in a wall so i couldnt finish the quest.

I had this happen in Nürnberg.

Sidus Preclarum said:
possum said:

I surmise it would help the moders if you named which city it was...

cant really remember but i guess it was strassbourg

I'm seeing some lords getting stuck on the unfinished parts of the maps. So maybe you should probably get those tears fixed first before any more town and castle placements. Plus it would be nice to not see the sky through what should be land. Some are located around Frankfurt and one impressively long one that you can only see up close next to Brandenburg.

ps. I would post a screenshot but I don't know how to. Can anyone help explain?

possum said:

Had this issue in the Greek city Thessalonike I think its called.

If I walk up to a patrol for the Holy roman empire of Nicaea and they said "you may pass"... but after that it took me to the battle menu where I could choose to charge, ect.

i downloaded the newest version (prev:cool:, and after the very first battle, my game CTDs.

after this, i reverted to native, which also refused to load my save games and showed 'excess line of triggers 27, only 24 allowed'

i'm puzzled, does this have anything to do with me playing via steam, is my pc broken, or am i just slow?

P.S. i use the 1.126 version of the game.

You more than likely messed something up along the way. I suggest not using steams version, it has no benefits to it and it's just a pain overall. Do this...

1. Load steam and go under your games, find mount&blade, look near the bottom for the button that talks about its serial key. Copy and paste that key to a notepad.

2. Open your control panel - programs and features, then uninstall mount and blade.

3. Go into your steam folder and make sure the mount and blade there is completely gone by deleting whatever files are left over.

4. Go to the download section for Taleworlds and get the lastest download, it should be 1.126 and install it. Once installed enter the serial key in order to re-register your game.

5. Download the pre8 again and install it into the modules folder for M&B. Grab the music and put it into the music folder for the mod.

6. Play the game and enjoy.

If it doesn't work after you've done the steps above, then you can be sure it's either your computer or you.

Sidus Preclarum said:
Sebt1890 said:
I tried to load my game and everytime I get

RGL ERROR Load Error: Number of scenes in file. 863, exceeds 253
that is wrong model,ill upload fix tomorrow :wink:

You're trying to load a pre Ver8 game?!

Not exactly a *bug*, but there's something weird with the back of the... What's its name... err... Castillan mail or something? As well as with its... err... Whatever you skinners use to give skins a shiny metallic mail aspect:

Oh, and are we really supposed to fin Cuman mercenaries in Bordeaux?  :neutral:
that is wrong model,ill fix it tomorrow :wink:

wll10441 said:
Plus it would be nice to not see the sky through what should be land. Some are located around Frankfurt and one impressively long one that you can only see up close next to Brandenburg.

ps. I would post a screenshot but I don't know how to. Can anyone help explain?
Schmidt, the map maker, uses those as pointers when he works, so just ignore them and remember the map is still WIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom