Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that while trying to earn some starter cash in the arena local fights that after to get defeated and are returened to the arena 'box', the tournament master doesn't reswpan with you. I have to tab out and come back in. I still get the cash, but it is annoying to have to constantly cycle in and out.

Also, attacking a faction patrol doesn't lower relation with that faction? All witnesses are killed and the faction is none the wiser? I mean, whatever, since they comprise mainly of recruits, so a nice training battle......

Q. I have the custom player surcoat and the custom player horse but the surcoat is white and the horse is black...
A. These are placeholder textures for you to overwrite with a design of your own or one of the existing rnd_*.dds textures.  The surcoat texture filename is player_surcoat.dds, the horse covered_horse_player.dds and they are located in the module's Textures directory.

that's what the FAQ tells us

CounterPoint391 said:
Just noticed that while trying to earn some starter cash in the arena local fights that after to get defeated and are returened to the arena 'box', the tournament master doesn't reswpan with you. I have to tab out and come back in. I still get the cash, but it is annoying to have to constantly cycle in and out.

Also, attacking a faction patrol doesn't lower relation with that faction? All witnesses are killed and the faction is none the wiser? I mean, whatever, since they comprise mainly of recruits, so a nice training battle......

It's because patrols basically replace the old bandit groups that used to run around the map.

just ran into the strangest problem. my game crashed, (cant remember wat i was doing) so i start m&b back up and loaded my character and while my character is loading it crashes everytime :/ poop. I was rockin it too.

I had this problem with my first 3 games as well, your save file is corrupted; for now you'll have to turn auto save off and save manually.

Probably mentioned before... when in combat and pressing escape to adjust setting or to pause, when unpaused the radar map disappears and the unit counts on the bottom left do as well

I think that you should change Duchies of Poland to Kingdom of Poland or Poland, because it wasn't Duchies.

I have a Error, behind start the Game:
-->RGL error: unable to open texture file Modules\1257ad\Textures\font.dds"<--

I search in other threads, 3 other gays have the same Problem but dint fund a good solution for this Problem, help me pleas anyone and sorry for my bat English.

My System: AMD 3200; 2GB RAM; ATI9500 SW-Moddet; Win-XP.

Thx, Draggae

You ran out of memory.  Turn textures on demand on, if that doesn't help, then I can't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom