Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

1.8 at summer sale in a month? It would be half a year after 1.7

Unnanounced Project seems to be the main focus of the team now
+ console port

Bannerlord brought the money for Space and Lasers. There is no need for TW to give a **** about this slow progess. They made enough money to develope Space and Lasers for some years without any new income. I´m really interested in seeing if Space and Lasers will be the same **** show as Bannerlord:

- huge hype phase, showing off feature X and Y
- many devlogs
- 5-10 years later the EA release
- communication drops to zero
- 90% of the content are just placeholders at the beginning, hyped feature X and Y will be cut, community suggestions/critics will be ignored

Back to have a look at the situation more than a year later, finding progress made to be basically a bit of polishing in some areas of what was already there, a few placeholder/hastly put together "features" that were already made in better form in warband/viking conquest.

Doesn't look like it's anywhere near being ready to be taken out of EA after more than an extra year from what was originally advertised.

To put it more simply, from my point of view the game as it is offers not much more than a graphical/technical upgrade (I had always wanted a warband capable of 1000vs1000) without what made the predecessor fun.

Must admit I have been had this time around, but looking at the bright side, this experience has taught me to never buy into EAs/buy games at release date anymore (saved me from Cyberbug). I'd rather wait 1/2 years and buy them when polished at half price, or not buy them at all.

So was there some news about space and lasers? I keep seeing it referenced today/yesterday? Or is it just the lack of patch weighing heavy on everyone?

Hey TW, I installed some mods that are enhancing my gameplay enjoyment, don't-cha just wanna drop a big fat patch that will break them all? I know you can't resist!

- huge hype phase, showing off feature X and Y
- many devlogs
- 5-10 years later the EA release
- communication drops to zero
- 90% of the content are just placeholders at the beginning, hyped feature X and Y will be cut, community suggestions/critics will be ignored
1tvLpag.jpeg

I ask you, should we expect anything more than this?

Back
Top Bottom