Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

im sure it can
there are perks that boost head shots and the diff body parts have diff Armour value
and @Flesson19 : chill mate , you avatar is so tranquilizing and prost (skol, cheers , na zdrowie , whatever you prefer)

I don't mind people dying, as long as it isn't in a dumb way, but it would be nice if we got their gear back in inventory
im not sure about the gear back , thats a nice money sink
if you get it back you buy the best stuff only 1 time and you have it forever
maybe a chance to be destroyed , or it gets a damage modifier or it goes to the grave with your companion and you get some fame

im not sure about the gear back , thats a nice money sink
if you get it back you buy the best stuff only 1 time and you have it forever
maybe a chance to be destroyed , or it gets a damage modifier or it goes to the grave with your companion and you get some fame

Then have the damaged prefixes actually mean something, and have the ability to repair gear.

im sure it can
there are perks that boost head shots and the diff body parts have diff Armour value
and @Flesson19 : chill mate , you avatar is so tranquilizing and prost (skol, cheers , na zdrowie , whatever you prefer)
I was waiting for that, for the most part I am very chill, but 8 days with no word from them gets to me, communication is the key, I say it over and over, not communicating is worse that not fixing it, just keep us in the loop is all i ever ask, I really don't think a message every 2 or 3 days that takes a couple minutes to write is a lot to ask for
but I am chill back to my Vodka-Power
peace my friends, I do love you all, even you TW
mexxico for President and thats right I did NOT tag his name this time :grin:

Alright it's thursday, time for 1.5.6, dropping anytime now!

I hope™ that it will be a convincing patch launched before day 10...
Night City is already visible in the distance and the neon lights are extremely attractive :cool:.

giphy.gif

Damn, u guys have pc's able to run night city?
The requierements aren´t that high. A decent PC should be able to run it.

I guess that if you can run Bannerlord than you can also run Cyberpunk.

I´m really interested to see if Cyberpunk can deliver, the hype is huge but CD Project also has shown that they can deliver. Must buy for sure.

a way death could work well is each lord and the player has so many wounds as such this means that while they still havd wounds avalible they cant die.

a wound is only lost after so many downs in battle so 1 battle KO isnt 1 wound lost

after all the wounds are lost there is a small chance of death witch goes up with age so a 60 year old is gonna die faster than a 20 year old

I´m really interested to see if Cyberpunk can deliver, the hype is huge but CD Project also has shown that they can deliver. Must buy for sure.
Lowest settings here i come!

Last edited:
As far as optimization is concerned, everything points to a good optimization (I hope I am not wrong).

Without a doubt, if it hasn't already marked it; it will mark a milestone "before and after". The taste for detail is enormous.

As far as optimization is concerned, everything points to a good optimization (I hope I am not wrong).

Without a doubt, if it hasn't already marked it; it will mark a milestone "before and after". The taste for detail is enormous.
My poor 1050 can barely run medium Bannerlord and smth tells me that it won't bear that game.

Any chance about 1.5.6 dropping today then? I really want to start my official first campaing on that patch.

But I see it difficult since devs didn't answer about launching it today on this thread.

Inb4 all the devs stop working to play Cyber Punk

Well, after work, they can play whatever they want... we can't be 24/7 whipping them :iamamoron:

-------
Forgetting for a moment the cyberpunk topic... I haven't tried 1.5.5, I'm still in 1.5.4; but I'd like to know if you've guys noticed that the cavalry charges much more softly, practically at a trot. It could be that the inability of the ai to hit something at a gallop has been the reason for a drop in the speed of the cavalry charges?

Last edited:
Any chance about 1.5.6 dropping today then? I really want to start my official first campaing on that patch.

But I see it difficult since devs didn't answer about launching it today on this thread.
Good footwork is the base :smile:
I thought 1.5.6 was ready before 1.5.5... at least that is what I saw somewhere...

Good footwork is the base :smile:
I thought 1.5.6 was ready before 1.5.5... at least that is what I saw somewhere...

Yep.... as far as I now patches tend to be ready really fast, but few bugs can delay them even more than 1 month, as we saw in the past.

About footwork... credits to Terco_viejo haha. It had to be my signature without any dude.

I don't

....but I can't run Bannerlord ether according to that test...

maybe I just have psychoses

Back
Top Bottom