Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Yo steve can you make a Plate Armor Mod please? Everyone I've asked just gives the same "it's not historically accurate for the time period" BS, and It's starting to make me upset that I can't wear a proper looking set of armor.
Wrong game dude, it's not happening my man. It's not BS, wait for mods.

It's like playing COD modern warfare and getting mad that you can't have jet packs or light sabres. It would be nice but it would feel off.

Yo steve can you make a Plate Armor Mod please? Everyone I've asked just gives the same "it's not historically accurate for the time period" BS, and It's starting to make me upset that I can't wear a proper looking set of armor.

This might be just what you are looking for.
JL_Wonder_Woman.jpg

Wrong game dude, it's not happening my man. It's not BS, wait for mods.

It's like playing COD modern warfare and getting mad that you can't have jet packs or light sabres. It would be nice but it would feel off.
I literally just asked a modder to make a plate armor mod lol.
It's obvious that plate won't be vanilla content. But I haven't seen any mods that add this feature in, so I asked if steve could oblige.

Inappropriate behavior
I literally just asked a modder to make a plate armor mod lol.
I know that but what bugs me is you getting mad at people telling you no, you can't have plate armour which everyone seems to agree shouldn't be in game.

But yeah i'd love a mod with plate armour. We'd probably have to wait a few years for that =(

?I get it, you have no eye for detail. all you want are flashing lights, colours some pew pew noises and whatever else satisfies your low standards.?

? Dear God you're still going....btw I didn't say you couldn't ask for mods I just told you why you can't have plate armour in vanilla bannerlord and its silly to get upset that you can't have it, again, wait for mods...
I was nice to you but you were do one who went on a hissy fit. OK I'm done with you.

Take a breath and relax. ?

? Ok, I'm sorry for the insults I said. But yes, I would also love to see plate armour especially now that we have much better graphics. It's probably going to take a few years before we get any decent mods though.

Last edited:
I know that but what bugs me is you getting mad at people telling you no, you can't have plate armour which everyone seems to agree shouldn't be in game.
I'm allowed to disagree with what people feel should be in the game lol. Anyways that's what mods are for. People can take their historical accuracy and keep it to themselves because I'm not interested in anything other than a fun gameplay experience.

But yeah i'd love a mod with plate armour. We'd probably have to wait a few years for that =(

?I get it, you have no eye for detail. all you want are flashing lights, colours some pew pew noises and whatever else satisfies your low standards.?

No. All I want is modding tools so someone like steve can make a plate armor mod so that people like me who don't care as much for historical accuracy can be happy with additional content that does not detract from the value of players like you, who I assume care more for stuff like historical accuracy and what should or should not fit in a time period. This way people with "low standards" like myself can get the content we want, without it effecting your vanilla game content whatsoever. Imagine being so offended by someone wanting a set of plate armor to be an optional mod for the game, that you decide to attempt to belittle that other person and act as though I have mental deficiencies by saying I only want flashy lights and pew pew noises.

Last edited:
Not worth reinstalling the game and replaying imho.
Still waiting for an import/export feature for MC and companions, especially now with everyone randomly dying of age, and the awful levelling system we have since the beginning( attributes/focus setting a hardcap for skills with a 0.00 learning rate after some point)

But yeah glad to know those crashes I never met in 550 hours of gameplay are fixed, and that there are two new quests while the one added in the previous patch never appeared at all in any of my games.

Also no modding tools.

? Dear God you're still going....btw I didn't say you couldn't ask for mods I just told you why you can't have plate armour in vanilla bannerlord and its silly to get upset that you can't have it, again, wait for mods...
I was nice to you but you were do one who went on a hissy fit. OK I'm done with you.

Take a breath and relax. ?
I don't recall ever asking the devs to add plate armor to vanilla bannerlord. My "BS" comment was in reference to other modders that I had previously spoken to who said they were only interested in making armor mods that were realistic and representative of that historical time period. I think that's maybe where the miscommunication between you and I stems from. Let me clarify: I am not asking for plate armor in vanilla bannerlord. I am only asking modders for mods.

Back
Top Bottom