Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Who is Dejan?
I've joined the company a little more than a month ago after being in the community for quite a few years. Hope you won't mind me chipping in every so often, ey?

In regards to the modding tools, we hear you and understand that you want to get your hands on them as quickly as possible. Please bear with us for a little longer, they will come.

Have you ever started a quest in bannerlord, they are not some game changing cool feature.. and also not really a lot of content gameplay wise. If they would add army Camps or the need for logistics that would be major game changing content.
Dude you know whats even more annoying? I'm pretty sure when you complete a certain quest, your trait gets removed for some reason, a bug maybe? am I crazy or what?.

• Infantry can now dismount mounted enemies with hooked guarded spears. Battanian Oathsworn and Picked Warrior are the troops with this feature. Spear Guards with Dismount feature are: Double Huge Hooks With Fur Covering, Double Hooks, Weighted Long Thorns, Singular Hook Wing, Double Hook Wings and Double Thorn Wings.

Please add an icon for the special characteristics of each weapon part to the smithing screen, similar to how they are already displayed in the trade screen (characteristics like "can unhorse riders", "Crush through", "can hit more than one enemy per swing", etc).

I've joined the company a little more than a month ago after being in the community for quite a few years. Hope you won't mind me chipping in every so often, ey?

In regards to the modding tools, we hear you and understand that you want to get your hands on them as quickly as possible. Please bear with us for a little longer, they will come.
Well i guess thats cool as long as you keep us updated im fine with it

Dude you know whats even more annoying? I'm pretty sure when you complete a certain quest, your trait gets removed for some reason, a bug maybe? am I crazy or what?.
If you find a bug in the game then please report it in our support section.
Please add an icon for the special characteristics of each weapon part to the smithing screen, similar to how they are already displayed in the trade screen (characteristics like "can unhorse riders", "Crush through", "can hit more than one enemy per swing", etc).
Thanks for the suggestion. Providing suggestions is best done on our "Suggestions" board here on the forums though. I go over them and relay them to the developers.

• Infantry can now dismount mounted enemies with hooked guarded spears. Battanian Oathsworn and Picked Warrior are the troops with this feature. Spear Guards with Dismount feature are: Double Huge Hooks With Fur Covering, Double Hooks, Weighted Long Thorns, Singular Hook Wing, Double Hook Wings and Double Thorn Wings.

@Dejan

How is this intended to work? Just by hitting with a spear?
When I read this it makes me think of something from this clip

AKA when a cav is stopped by spear, press a button and he gets thrown off horse with animations

Are we talking about days, weeks, or months? Not trying to hold anyone accountable. I'm just want to know so that I can stop waiting if its weeks or months.

haven't played this for couple months now, refuse to play until at THE VERY LEAST the perks are fully implemented and functional, and yet it's still not.
That'll teach 'em.

Thanks for the patch, TW. And some perks! Of course, all the people who have been screaming for perks have ignored that and complained about mod tools.

That'll teach 'em.

Thanks for the patch, TW. And some perks! Of course, all the people who have been screaming for perks have ignored that and complained about mod tools.
Honestly i acn actually feel the accuarcy perks early game im doing a new aserai campaign and the change in accuarcy is noticable and battanian castles seem to be less laggy

Back
Top Bottom