Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
yes i can confirm beta 1.5.3, shows 1.5.1.241591 as version in launcher ??
Forwarded to developers. Please note that this is just a visual bug. You are playing the beta version of the game. The second part, the version is the right one. When we fix this the version will look like this: 1.5.3.241591

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Free cam after player death SP seems to be working again, did not see that mentioned in the patchnotes @Dejan @MArdA TaleWorlds.
It is in the e1.5.2 patch notes. Please note that the beta branch has all the fixed and improvements of the main branch.

Niewitch1

Recruit
Best answers
Forwarded to developers. Please note that this is just a visual bug. You are playing the beta version of the game. The second part, the version is the right one. When we fix this the version will look like this: 1.5.3.241591
weirdly it wont let reallocate bow and crossbow points like every other patches with skill fixes it did.

Itisausername

Knight at Arms
Best answers
Sorry for these stupid questions. Surely they aren't so important and not even gamebreaking.
Ok so i used to run battanian castles at 5 to 12 fps just loaded in the siege and im getting a rate of 40 to 60 so its better still not good though might have been the broken textures or something like that mabye

Iberian Wolf

Baron
Best answers
Cool, beefy update despite no modding tools...but hey massive work on the perks, lots of fixes and mini features + 2 new quests are the icing on the cake. Thanks for the hard work guys!

Slader

Sergeant at Arms
M&B
Best answers
I would assume that would be a thread on its own so mabye tomorrow since i dont really think they would leave something so important in the beta notes since it would also be easier to explain in a thread on its own
I thought they would give a date but then I realized it was impossible

Wolfmensch007

Veteran
Best answers
Thanks for the new armour... uh wait theres no new armour. Well then thanks for the modding tools... oh wait...