Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, dear community managers! I cant find propper thread
After lastest hotfix last smithing perk is messed with last engineer perk
here is the picture
T6XRvRi.png

Don't know if this has been reported but it seems that family members who are in your party don't take part in tournaments and also don't follow you around town/can be found around town.
Noticed this too, it makes me wonder how will be posisble to marry them off if they don't accompany you in presence of a single lady/lord

@mexxico or whoever it concerns: it seems that the inventory pin for horses is ignored if you upgrade horse units. For example I had a Tyal horse pinned in my inventory and Battanian Ponies unpinned. Naturally the Tyal horse was used for the upgrade... It seems that at the moment the horses will be chosen from the bottom up in the inventory list, meaning the most expensive horse will be used first. It would be great if this would be reversed or the pin option would also work for the troop upgrades (additionally you could implement that Sturgian horse troops would look first for the trotters, Khuzaid horse troops for the steppe horses and so on).

It would be great if this would be reversed or the pin option would also work for the troop upgrades (additionally you could implement that Sturgian horse troops would look first for the trotters, Khuzaid horse troops for the steppe horses and so on).
While it makes sense I would prefer the game just picking the cheapest horse every time.

@mexxico or whoever it concerns: it seems that the inventory pin for horses is ignored if you upgrade horse units. For example I had a Tyal horse pinned in my inventory and Battanian Ponies unpinned. Naturally the Tyal horse was used for the upgrade... It seems that at the moment the horses will be chosen from the bottom up in the inventory list, meaning the most expensive horse will be used first. It would be great if this would be reversed or the pin option would also work for the troop upgrades (additionally you could implement that Sturgian horse troops would look first for the trotters, Khuzaid horse troops for the steppe horses and so on).
Lol this is a problem since day 1. Until you get storage you need to find a companion or spouse with 90 riding so they can keep you special horses, they can put one in civilian outfit too. They should just make them un-usable for upgrades.

Have you completed it once? (Moved in each direction and it disappears) Or it just stays throughout the mission?
Every time I load the game (on 1.5) and enter a scene I get the tutorial, previously it was just the moment one, but now today it will continue onto the f1-f3 one and so on, even if I un-check the tutorial box. I'm way past the tutorial mission, I may have not actually done all the commands in the tutorial, I'm not fond of f3 in general. I've seen this posted about on the tech support so I didn't report it. Going to be now but if you need a .sav tomorrow I'll get one.

I created a new save for 1.5.0 and now i can't save. I've tried new playtroghs but an error appears when trying to save. No mods and cheked files on steam already.

I have not yet had a chance to test the changes in the MP; however people within my circle of trust are satisfied. It remains to be polished but it is a big step forward.

What little I have tried on the SP.
I like the change made to match the proportions of the avatars on the campaign map. I like the incorporation of the roads (they could be a little more visible or could be paved).
I like the relocation of a number of settlements; now interesting bottlenecks may have formed. Pending relocation of Sargoth definitely right?

I've been playing around a bit with the formations and I can sense a certain improvement (I have to try more).

In general, very good work, Taleworlds. This is a good patch.

---
The bad:

This new model of armor is terribly bad.:

37evZ.jpg

A totally flat modeling, without research process and without applied passion; it seems done in an afternoon.
Here I leave you feedback in the form of an illustrative image:

DgnH7.jpg

(@MArdA TaleWorlds I'm tagging you so you can please get this to the right person; I know you will)

In the last patch, the "invisible" model of Battanian armor has been included along with a model of shoulder pads. Like the first model in this second one, the inconsistencies return.
The concept behind the model is good, the 3d execution is too amateur for a game like Bannerlord.

Here is a sample that complements the feedback:

OL6ji.jpg

These 2 models are far from acceptable quality. And I don't know if it's because of lack of knowledge or laziness/pride of a job well done.I wonder how something like this has gotten around the sieve that an art director should constantly supervise. Please consider reviewing such a mess.

(@MArdA TaleWorlds please again, send this to the right person)

In the last patch, the "invisible" model of Battanian armor has been included along with a model of shoulder pads. Like the first model in this second one, the inconsistencies return.
The concept behind the model is good, the 3d execution is too amateur for a game like Bannerlord.
[IMG REMOVED]
These 2 models are far from acceptable quality. And I don't know if it's because of lack of knowledge or laziness/pride of a job well done.I wonder how something like this has gotten around the sieve that an art director should constantly supervise. Please consider reviewing such a mess.

(@MArdA TaleWorlds please again, send this to the right person)

It is such a shame as these armours from a design standpoint are far better than any other battanian armour, being both clearly celtic in design yet fitting to the time period. +1 To seperating the shoulder pice from armour 1 and improving the mesh quality!

Your spouse can't either. I hope that family can be used for quests in the future because spouses are pretty much the only way to get high charm or leadership companions
my guess is they have the coding done so quests, caravans and civilian spawns can't be done by anyone other than companions, so I think they would have to do a bit of coding to change it, because if it was easier they should be able to do quests atleast and I think should be able to spawn in civilian areas, not for caravans though but if it is a simple change it should be done

It is such a shame as these armours from a design standpoint are far better than any other battanian armour, being both clearly celtic in design yet fitting to the time period. +1 To seperating the shoulder pice from armour 1 and improving the mesh quality!

That's why I'm up in arms. If we are going to a more academic celt-ification of the Battanian armor, boy... they are starting badly...:roll: Good concept, but poor 3d modeling (in this case...there are armors in warband or VC much better done)

Back
Top Bottom