Knight at Arms
- Best answers
Yay! Will put it through the ringer and see!Beta Hotfix (e1.5.0 - 26/08/20)
- Leaving a faction while in an army is now fixed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a kingdom as a vassal while being employed as a mercenary for the same kingdom.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when Lord Wants Rival Captured quest was cancelled by a declaration of war.
- Fixed a bug that caused the total issue count to be less and less over time.
- Added meshes for the Highland Mail Shirt and Highland Mail Shoulders.
- Clan game map selection list now consists of up-to-date maps.
- Fixed an issue with white textures.
- Fixed a Save & Load crash related to settlements that do not have an owner.
- Fixed a bug that caused notables (mainly village notables) to disappear after some time.
- Fixed a bug that caused a settlement ownership kingdom decision to trigger for enemy settlements if they were reclaimed before the vote took place.
- Players can now only enter empty settlements if they are owned by their faction: the gate will now be down for enemy settlements, even if they don't have a garrison.
- Fixed a bug with neutral heroes trying to create parties.
- Fixed a bug in the loading order which led to instability after loading. This should resolve issues with "ghost" armies.
I've only seen it once, what happened was Khuzait took castle, then immediately git BTFO by sturgia I tried to sneaky and grab the castle but it acted just like an ordinary castle and I couldn't besiege it. I didn't realize it was a bu and though maybe the AI had already sieges it or something, never had that situation again, but glad it's fixed.I don't quite understand that line, could you please explain it somehow? What are the "empty settlements"?