Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Merhaba ben Forumu ilk defa kullanıyorum yanlış konu altına attıysam kusuruma bakmayın ama oyuna şimdi girmeye çalıştığımda giriş ekranı bu şekilde görünüyor ve kayıtlı oyunuma girdiğimde ikinci resimdeki hatayı alıyorum oyunumda mod vs. hiçbir ilave yoktur bana yardımcı olabilirmisiniz?
uMwF48.png
uMwtmn.png

One more question, is the game bugged after finishing off the hideout to get my brother and siblings out? Because right now I have been stuck at the loading screen for 5 mins, right after I killed the Sheikh Bedouin. (Hideout leader)
If you have enable death on and the Named quest npc dies in the battle it probably causes that problem. I think I saw a thread about it
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-defeating-hideout-with-radagos-1-4-3.429917/
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ing-screen-after-clearing-the-hideout.429820/
EDIT: As you see both those threads are in the "need more info" stage, the person did not give a thorough explanation and did not provide their .sav.

I haven't had THAT problem yet but I know first hand if Radogos dies in the tutorial battle it causes dead bro/sis and there's other **** ups in the tutorial that can end the game there. I would assume Radogo dying in the battle would also make unable to load the scene where you capture him, but I just took a screen cap, a re-load and a time out when I saw bro/sis die message.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...uck-bug-bro-sis-killed-sav-sceenshots.429819/

SO save the game all the time, if something ****s up try again if it still does it report it with .sav file, use the template and make really clear title and explanation otherwise mod will just ask you to do all that and it takes longer.

Last edited:
Merhaba ben Forumu ilk defa kullanıyorum yanlış konu altına attıysam kusuruma bakmayın ama oyuna şimdi girmeye çalıştığımda giriş ekranı bu şekilde görünüyor ve kayıtlı oyunuma girdiğimde ikinci resimdeki hatayı alıyorum oyunumda mod vs. hiçbir ilave yoktur bana yardımcı olabilirmisiniz?
Steam üzerinden dosyaları doğrulamayı dener misiniz? Detaylı bilgiyi İngilizce olarak burada bulabilirsiniz.

It's the bronze reinforced and Iron reinforced Highland Shields
And it's definitely 1.51

Made screenshot, but unable to paste it here...do you want it uploaded?

Hm

It's in my encyclopedia, also fine in my inventory

Will verify game cache and files now, I did have a hiccup downloading new 1.50 and changing steam to beta 1.51

Off topic/ Are children still clones of their parents? anyone played 1.43 or 1.5 long enough to test this?
My ingame daughter just got 18 and she does not look like her mother. The inherited skills looks still not properly initialized. On the other hand her mother has no good skills too.

As put by mexxico they are high risk/high reward and mostly shouldn't be used when at war since they do get captured easily.
Totally agree. It is unfortunate that the player does not seem to get a return on their capital investment when disbanding a caravan. When war comes, as it always will when you are involved with kingdoms, there is little difference between disbanding your caravan so that it doesn't get destroyed, and just waiting for it to get destroyed. Option 1 gets you your companion back faster, option 2 makes you more money because the caravan gets to run longer.

Successfully disbanding a caravan should return the gold/value of goods the caravan was carrying at the time it disbanded. If it is already doing that, it needs to be made more visible as I couldn't see it happening.

My ingame daughter just got 18 and she does not look like her mother. The inherited skills looks still not properly initialized. On the other hand her mother has no good skills too.
Thanks, that's great news. Seems like the inheritance system is slowly starting to come together now.

I have worked extensively with @mexxico on this issue. We had 1.4.3 doing a good job. I have just started working my caravans in 1.5 so I don't have a ton of information yet, but from early returns it appears "ok" they do take a good 2-4 weeks game time before investments start returning good profit.
As put by mexxico they are high risk/high reward and mostly shouldn't be used when at war since they do get captured easily. As for non war times I am still in the process to see results of profit and survivability like the video I posted for 1.4.3
If things are not the same I will bring to mexxico's attention to see if he can work on it. He was just finishing a major diplomacy project but I hope to have some numbers to compare to 1.4.3 by this weekend to see how different things are.
Well, the thing is, if they can't be used or relied upon when at war, when can they? I mean the second you decide to join a faction/start your own, you are going to be in a state of perennial war. There might be a short pause of 20 days for a truce here and there, if you are lucky enough not to have your faction at war with 2 or more factions at the same time.
So basically caravans become a mean to make money only in the early game, when making money to save up enough to start one is actually even slower than later in the game?
I am a bit confused.

The current patch released the other day is crashing my game. Going to avoid campaign for a while at this rate. So much freezing, stuttering, sound delay, sound cut, rendering problems, etc. I know my PC ain't high end but still.

Thanks, that's great news. Seems like the inheritance system is slowly starting to come together now.
Actually, I am sorry I was wrong. It was not my daughter but sister which we saved.
I was trying to find where I posted this but couldn't remember which thread.
Sorry for the confusion. My child is only 2 years atm.

Actually, I am sorry I was wrong. It was not my daughter but sister which we saved.
I was trying to find where I posted this but couldn't remember which thread.
Sorry for the confusion. My child is only 2 years atm.
Ahh, ok no worries mate. Mine is 5 and I asked because on the 1.4.3 patch note, there was something about improvements to childrens face key selection or something. It just takes too long for kids to grow.

The hotfixes have done an amazing job, just have 2 minor issues, first the healing rate is back to where it was around 1.4.1 when it takes 3 or 4 days with a skill level 100 surgeon to get full life.
second the tweak to village quest frequency is a little bit better, it still needs another tweak as it is now where near what it was in 1.4.3. making it really hard to try and get top tier units.

The hotfixes have done an amazing job, just have 2 minor issues, first the healing rate is back to where it was around 1.4.1 when it takes 3 or 4 days with a skill level 100 surgeon to get full life.
second the tweak to village quest frequency is a little bit better, it still needs another tweak as it is now where near what it was in 1.4.3. making it really hard to try and get top tier units.

I dont think the first issue is bad. That sounds like an appropriate time to heal up for me.

Back
Top Bottom