Beta Branch e1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Excellent. I was starting to feel bad about the amount of peasants I've mown down with my gatling gun/50 veteran archers. Hopefully now they'll at least get within javelin receiving distance.

Can we introduce this as a difficulty setting @Callum? I would like to keep the current progression speed. Gives me more to work towards.

They nerfed the XP from simulated battles so hopefully it balances out nicely, maybe even slower progression because manual XP for troops was abysman while simulated was overpowered.

@MArdA TaleWorlds @Duh_TaleWorlds

Good patch on first sight, specially for SP, could we get details on MP about:

Animations <- I'm confused, all this list below are only animation changes? Why does it involve stuff like Sound or Headshot multiplier? Maybe animations are just one thing and those below are other changes.
  • Audio - Details please, (I'm considering this is not animations only unless that it targets the animation when giving commands)
  • Design & Balance - Details, what does this specificly change.
  • Headshot damage multiplier is increased from 1.7 to 2 for pierce damage. - This is a big mistake(more like keeping a class balance basic flaw) as long as you don't nerf accuracy factors from ranged units. I agree that damage needed a buff, but only after these accuracy factors are reworked. Need to balance out Cav/Ranged basic mechanics and fix damages soon please. Watch Cavalry/Ranged videos here for details(my opinion).

[Gonna try out the patch and give a better impression, specially look forward AI combat glitch fixed, MPwise I really think we should have a propper civil discussion about Core mechanics, basic balance between classes and combat, from that spot on devs could work for accurate fixes, hope you consider it on your next MP meeting]

Last edited:
Well, now I would need to ask "why ?". It's pretty immersive to me that I -one of the richest men in Calradia- should field one of the most well trained, equipped and fed armies in Calradia. It actually broke my immersion more that I was running around with a bunch of peasents most of the time.

Uhhhm... the men are still not wizzards and neither are you. They have to learn a lot and even then it's difficult to really progress in anything, let alone warfare.

@MArdA TaleWorlds

Good patch on first sight, specially for SP, could we get details on MP about:

Animations <- I'm confused, all this list below are only animation changes? Why does it involve stuff like Sound or Headshot multiplier? Maybe animations are just one thing and those below are other changes.
  • Audio - Details please, (I'm considering this is not animations only unless that it targets the animation when giving commands)
  • Design & Balance - Details, what does this specificly change.
  • Headshot damage multiplier is increased from 1.7 to 2 for pierce damage. - This is a big mistake(more like keeping a class balance basic flaw) as long as you don't nerf accuracy factors from ranged units. I agree that damage needed a buff, but only after these accuracy factors are reworked. Need to balance out Cav/Ranged basic mechanics and fix damages soon please. Watch this and this for details.

[Gonna try out the patch and give a better impression, specially look forward AI combat glitch fixed, MPwise I really think we should have a propper civil discussion about Core mechanics, basic balance between classes and combat, from that spot on devs could work for accurate fixes, hope you consider it on your next MP meeting]

Pretty sure is not a lack of details, but a mistake in formatting the thread

I'm assuming its supposed to look like this:

Animations

• Fixed some wrong cavalry idle animations.
  • Fixed a rare condition in which client rider gets stuck in defence animation after a successful hit.

Audio

• Implemented a Voice Spamming Filter for multiplayer.

Design & Balance

• Damage interrupt threshold values are set as 5.
  • Headshot damage multiplier is increased from 1.7 to 2 for pierce damage.

Map Related

• Bug fixes for Harbour of Ovsk.
  • Bug fixes and improvements for Castle of Fen Altai.
    • Some spawn locations are re-adjusted for team balance. Atmosphere has changed.
    • Added particles to be formed when the breakable wall is damaged.
Other - Miscellaneous

• Slow-motion and pause cheats are disallowed during multiplayer matches.
  • Performance
    • Decreased bandwidth usage of impact sounds.
  • Server & Network
    • Server Improvements.

Back
Top Bottom