Beta Branch e1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Awesome :smile:
Moving to weekly patches means we're making progress :grin:
And quite a lot of progress actually 2.3 GB :shock:
Looking forward to crashing beta :grin:

Why though? Idk to what extent you mean "Reduced XP required" and "more easily" but I hope it's not a big change. Running around with only top tier troops would severly damage immersion.

Yeah i was thinking the same. What they should've done is increase the XP from manual battles and decrease it from auto battles.

The damage multiplier could have been applied just to arrows/bolts, everything else dealing piercing damage is already strong enough. Now, I will deal even more damage with spear and lance hits in the head.

We just need to have some MP discussion with devs about what changes are extremely necesary to balance specially core mechanics, after that touching 1 damage number may be important, not before that(sorry to say but it's gonna do more harm than good until ranged factors or damages are worked on). Cavalry mechanics and Ranged accuracy factors alongside damage inconsistencies(damage formula, area of damage and armor absorbtion) are the most elemental pressing issues.

Please set attention to them, we're willing to help. Discussion would be way quicker and efficient if we could gather a small group of players with a community manager or combat developer to show for a few minutes the most urgent flaws(or alternatively some quick PM on forums well organised).

I'm glad you have released a patch, but please don't kill yourself working, it's festive and you also deserve a break. It does not matter if people get mad, take your time, if we have already waited 10 years, we can wait a couple of months more, but relax.

I'm glad you have released a patch, but please don't kill yourself working, it's festive and you also deserve a break. It does not matter if people get mad, take your time, if we have already waited 10 years, we can wait a couple of months more, but relax.

This. But I still like all the updates. Conflict of interests :lol:

so uhh, I did the following:
  1. Updated to 1.1.0
  2. Disabled all the mods I was running
  3. Loaded my save game
  4. Took a few steps, everyone in my party gained ~150 of points in riding and my main char got points in scouting/medicine/etc
  5. I took a few more steps and the game locked up
  6. I removed all the mods from the modules folder, verified game integrity
  7. Started a new game, ran around, didn't level up ridiculously
  8. Loaded my save game again, took a few steps and everyone gained a bunch of points and then when I took a few more the game locked =(

I've been running a bunch of mods and used the char importer/exporter. I also boosted the companion cap and have 35 companions in my party. Going to revert to the previous version.

Fantastic job and such perfect timing. I was just going to start a new campaign and this beta patch will be great to do it.

Also I like the beginning of the game you guys have done with the changes to exposure and lighting. Very nice touch.

Uhhhm... the men are still not wizzards and neither are you. They have to learn a lot and even then it's difficult to really progress in anything, let alone warfare.

Well, then you should ask for a system allowing to exclusively employ high end troops if you have enough cash. As it stands now however, this is the tradeoff.

Its a christian festive, i don't think they have that in turkey.
But i think now that the daily-patch-madness is over they will went back to a more civil working pace.

Back
Top Bottom