Resolved Attacks going through shield blocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

so mainly in tournaments and in as far as i can tell only with a shield, i didnt test yet if its a certain block direction, but sometimes attacks go right through a shield.
no its not breakthrough, it is often a peasant with a tournament wooden spear or a shortsword.
its extremely random and frustrating. cant tell if it happens outside of tournaments/arena since i dont use my shield much in this palythrough.
i started experiencing this since latest patch, my Vlandian playthrough i was running around with a shield allot and even at the beginning and in tournaments this never happened.
i mean i got even better at blocking since and those attack are clearly going right through the shield, there is no room for error.
is this a known issue? i chose the hardest AI combat difficulty, does that have anything to do with it?

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom