Need More Info AI keeps bugging near Hoqqa

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
An army of 670 from Aserai are probably trying to recruit/buy something from Hoqqa, I have a quest to take one vassal from that army prisoner. They are running back and forth endlessly, I tried to load multiple times and nothing changed, I tried to buy everything from the village again nothing and I also tried to recruit everyone but still nothing. They simply stay there seemingly forever.
Bug01.png

PC specs:
GPU: Nvidia GEFORCE RTX 2060 Super
GPU Drivers: 27.21.14.5671
Ram: 16 GB DDR4
Motherboard: Gigabyte X470 Aorus
Storage Device: Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

This still happens in latest version. AI parties will get stuck around Hoqqa and starve themselves.
Z0mSraq.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom